PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: DEN vs CIN Game Thread & Manning Honorific Broadcast

The Bengals have six 1st round picks in their secondary?

Thank god the Pats came out with the win yesterday, because the Bengals ****ing suck. At least now I can just passively hope that the Bengals win, but don't have to root too hard for it.

Is Newman even good anymore?

They better get AJ Green back in there because the Bengals' offense is more predictable than people accuse McDaniels' offense to be without him.

Sorry. I am not even sure I am right. I am almost sure, but I wouldn't bet money on it.

Well i did because i can't remember watching a pats game...and having the option to watch another game during commercials.

My buddy says it happens fairly like once every year or two often. I need an article but can't find one haha

It's like we're having a contest to see which QB is trusted to do less.

wow, when has the Broncos offense become this conservative....lol

As is customarily the case when it comes to the Bengals, if Dalton didn't puke all over himself early, the Bengals would be ahead comfortably right now.

Is Jesus hurt or just afraid to throw?

Peyton does turn 39 in a few months, could he be done for real?

"Mike, I really like how Denver has really made this offense playoff ready. Now Peyton Manning can choke with a balanced offense rather than passing 50 times."

i just tuned in, forehead didnt look to happy walking off the field

Bengals d is legit, they should really dump Dalton and Lewis and get Harbaugh and try to find a real QB.

Remember that time we drafted Jermaine Cunningham over Carlos Dunlap? Good times.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
"Mike, I really like how Denver has really made this offense playoff ready. Now Peyton Manning can choke with a balanced offense rather than passing 50 times."

I am curious to see if they'll stick with this run-first offense when it so clearly isn't working. If they stick with it, and put any shot at the #1 seed in serious jeopardy in he process, then I'll start believing that there really is something to Brady being well under 100%.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
Back