PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

misnomer

BruschiOnTap

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I think this forum title 'religion and lighthearted discussion' might have been a tad ill-conceived. There is nothing lighthearted about religious discussions. I always chuckle to myself when I click on that link...

I think this forum title 'religion and lighthearted discussion' might have been a tad ill-conceived. There is nothing lighthearted about religious discussions. I always chuckle to myself when I click on that link...

I think Ian was being a little sarcastic with that title. Actually, it would've been more accurate to call it 3 to be 4's born-again blog.

I think Ian was being a little sarcastic with that title. Actually, it would've been more accurate to call it 3 to be 4's born-again blog.

why? You are posting on the threads as much as me. You must be enjoying the experience. ;)

Nice to know our webmaster's got a sense of humor

Perhaps he'll give 3tobe4 his own space on the patsfans website if the conversion rate picks up ;)

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back