PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Linking Patsfans.com Stats directly into post

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I noticed that in this post
XEMseht.jpg

You have the stats directly embedded into you post... is there a way to do this?

When I want to add stats to a post I have been screen capping the relevant stats, saving them to another image site then posting the link... like this:

is there a way to skip the intermediate steps?

I noticed that in this post
XEMseht.jpg

You have the stats directly embedded into you post... is there a way to do this?

When I want to add stats to a post I have been screen capping the relevant stats, saving them to another image site then posting the link... like this:

is there a way to skip the intermediate steps?
I just use the Snipping tool, snap the blocks I want, paste the image, and then a link. Going to be redoing these over the offseason to start being able to combine seasons, so I'll see if I can't address this and maybe make it a little easier :cool:

I just use the Snipping tool, snap the blocks I want, paste the image, and then a link. Going to be redoing these over the offseason to start being able to combine seasons, so I'll see if I can't address this and maybe make it a little easier :cool:
Thanks. No need to go hog wild... If you can great and if it's a pita, no worries

I'm perfectly fine with copy and paste. That way I don't have to learn anything new, lol

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3