PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Strahan: "We Stomped You!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probably really upset then, that this once in a lifetime opportunity for the Pats to be perfect,

yeah, if you're a fruitfly.

wtf are you talking about?

Shouldn't the quote from "Tinkerbell" Strahan be "we thomped you"??
NY writers are so toady they even remove lisps. :cool3:

Quote:
I just saw the GIANT's parade podium celebration on ESPN, I now hope that Michael Strahan will suffer a career ending injury, "No" not in the off season, but at the hands of either Jr. SEAU or Rodney Harrison next year. HOW DARE HE! You what!!!!!! You STOMPED us out! OH MY GOD! How more arrogant can you be! F......U..... Strahan! May your life be filled with anguish and pain. I can't wait for the day I see you grovelling on ESPN 20 years from now about how you lost all your money, became and alcoholic, and embraced finally the homosexual lifestyle. Up yours you piece of ungreatful excrament. If it wasn't for the PATRIOTS you wouldn't even have had the stage your standing on today. WATCH YOUR BACK! And to think I thought you were actually cool. YOU DEAD BEAT DAD, piece of S.....H...I....T! Ian, I apologize for the language​

I saw that sh*t too & it pissed me off more than anything because of all the SH*T other fans have said about our team: "They did a lights out dance / Brady shouldn't of been trash talking to a Pitt CB / they run up the score..."
Stomped us by 3 points?!?! F U Gmen !! See u next year!

Quote:
I just saw the GIANT's parade podium celebration on ESPN, I now hope that Michael Strahan will suffer a career ending injury, "No" not in the off season, but at the hands of either Jr. SEAU or Rodney Harrison next year. HOW DARE HE! You what!!!!!! You STOMPED us out! OH MY GOD! How more arrogant can you be! F......U..... Strahan! May your life be filled with anguish and pain. I can't wait for the day I see you grovelling on ESPN 20 years from now about how you lost all your money, became and alcoholic, and embraced finally the homosexual lifestyle. Up yours you piece of ungreatful excrament. If it wasn't for the PATRIOTS you wouldn't even have had the stage your standing on today. WATCH YOUR BACK! And to think I thought you were actually cool. YOU DEAD BEAT DAD, piece of S.....H...I....T! Ian, I apologize for the language​

I saw that sh*t too & it pissed me off more than anything because of all the SH*T other fans have said about our team: "They did a lights out dance / Brady shouldn't of been trash talking to a Pitt CB / they run up the score..."
Stomped us by 3 points?!?! F U Gmen !! See u next year!

its amazing what you remember. I seem to remember hearing the chargers need to shut up and win the game so they dont celebrate on your field, and Who does this 3rd string CB think he is for guaranteeing a win, what a moron. and sure they run up the score, if you dont like it, stop them.

Everybody else gets the last laugh. They were saying on the radio yesterday that his wife is getting a ton in the divorce, and he has trouble paying child support now. He'll be living out of the back seat of a minivan within a year. He can store food for the winter in that gigantic gap between his teeth.

If you watch the Giants give us the definition of resiliency during the Super Bowl "team montage" during the intro, Strahan says "we stomped out" the opponents on the road; it was obviously a rallying statement he used during the season. Relax.

If you watch the Giants give us the definition of resiliency during the Super Bowl "team montage" during the intro, Strahan says "we stomped out" the opponents on the road; it was obviously a rallying statement he used during the season. Relax.
That is a good point...I kind of recall that...It is clear that is what it was,,,if you watch the video of the speech...which I did..I was less angry after seeing it in context..

Let him have his time. He earned it anyways as he, Osi and Tuck dominated big time. Seriously mauled our O-Line and battered Brady.

They were one sack and a couple dropped interceptions away from losing but they stomped us. Three points?

Whatever. They deserved the win, but it was as close as could be. Good luck to you Michael. You were a great player and I'm glad you won a Super Bowl in your career, though I wish it wasn't this one. Too bad you can't acknowledge it was a good, hard fought game and you guys did a great job coming out on top of a favored opponent. One of the toughest opponents ever.

Why be a ****?

J D Sal

Actually Strahan said the Cowboys were the tuffest opponent that they faced all year

I don't blame Strahan for saying this at all.

However, I do think the insults by the Giants are really classless and uncalled for.

One of them called Brady a quitter, another called Seymour soft, and another one called Hochstein a bum.

That is taking it too far, IMO.

As a Cowboys fan now you guys know what us Cowboy fans have to go threw twice a year playing the Giants. They are known as the biggest trash talkers in football

Actually Strahan said the Cowboys were the tuffest opponent that they faced all year

Dude... you know all NFCE rivalries are tough, hard games.... a toss up won on heart.

Always been that way.. always will... toughest division in football

Hoooooooooooooooooooooly shyte!

Dude, your entire Patsfan fraternity is telling you to chill the **** out! Heed their advice, man! HEED THEIR ADVICE!

I'm a Bolts fan so yeah, I do know disappointment, but, I sure as shyte am not going to slit my wrists, "run into a wall", or proclaim that because not everyone feels the same as I do to not be a "REAL DEAL" fan.

You need to do as has been suggested... step away from the TV. Get out of the house and take up a hobby.. go fishing, hunting. Take up knitting or cross-stitch.

As Robin Williams said in Good Morning, Viet Nam:

Good%20Morning%20Vietnam%201987.bmp

You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history.

As a Cowboys fan now you guys know what us Cowboy fans have to go threw twice a year playing the Giants. They are known as the biggest trash talkers in football

JC! They're from NY, what would anyone else expect. If the Giants had been experiencing the success the Pats had, the way Pats fans appear to be would be miniscule compared to their arrogant asses. I live in a NE state where people from NJ and NY come to vacation. Not speaking for everyone, but that is one arrogant group of people.

They did. No way around it. Despite the "classless" moniker I don't think you'd hear a Pats player saying anything like that but to each their own. To the victors go the spoils.

I though Manny's sign after the '04 WS "Jeter's golfing. This is better." was hillarious while some saw it as uncalled for. Now we're looking at it from the other side.

I hated hearing the clips but they earned the right to celebrate any way they want.

Eh, let them enjoy it. I don't put too much historic merit in what people say at parades, playing to a 100% friendly crowd. I like Michael Strahan. And to be honest, his unit did do their fair share of stomping. Pretty sure Brady still has cleat marks on him 3 days later. :(

Ive been thinking about the Cowboys the last day or so to make myself feel better. I would think that they feel they gave it away two years in a row. last year was a massively devastating loss. It was reasonable to think they could have beaten the Bears. Then this year's playoffs they had a great oppty against the Giants. I am sure they are thinking they could have done a similar deed against the Pats in this year's SB.

Ive been thinking about the Cowboys the last day or so to make myself feel better. I would think that they feel they gave it away two years in a row. last year was a massively devastating loss. It was reasonable to think they could have beaten the Bears. Then this year's playoffs they had a great oppty against the Giants. I am sure they are thinking they could have done a similar deed against the Pats in this year's SB.

Yeah, the Cowboys "should" have beaten them as they did 2 times in the regular season, the Boys only held the Giants to 7 points the whole 2nd quarter, the 47 second touchdown before the half was the momentum changer. Eli said after the game they were targeting 2 players on the boys defense and that was Jacque Reeves and Roy Williams. Why the coaches didn't change the scheme I'll never know. I do know the Boys wanted a 2nd shot at playing the Patriots. Maybe in 08 we can findout

Last edited:
Well... They did limit the most prolific offense in the history of the NFL to 14 points... So yeah, he did. He might still be a douchebag, and a loud mouthed braggart...But he's right.

They were one sack and a couple dropped interceptions away from losing but they stomped us. Three points?

Whatever. They deserved the win, but it was as close as could be. Good luck to you Michael. You were a great player and I'm glad you won a Super Bowl in your career, though I wish it wasn't this one. Too bad you can't acknowledge it was a good, hard fought game and you guys did a great job coming out on top of a favored opponent. One of the toughest opponents ever.

Why be a ****?

J D Sal

That is the only way the Giants and their fans know how to act; screw the Giants! As a Redskins fan I have always hated them, along with the Eagles, the most (mainly because of their fans and I thought the vast majority of their players were egotisitical scumbags).

This has only intesified my hatred for them and they are know public enemy number one in my book. Personlly, I hope Spagnuolo takes the head coaching job in Washington and sweeps them next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes