PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PDS - Patriots Derangement Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think overt racists like Wilbon should check themselves before they...well you know..."we got over this in MY hometown Chicago..."...just an incredible lying azzole...

2017_city_map_120317.png

Wilbon did bring race into Gronks and Brady's treatment for their transgressions and basically said they were given more of a pass because they were white. He even made a point that Gronk was a white man hitting a black man in the back of the head. He didn't say that's why he did it but suggested that the league or media used that as a reason for not punishing him more based on the fact that lesser percieved hits got the same punishment. He called it racial politics I think.......oh and with Brady he thought aBrady got away with his outburst with Josh because he's white and that a black guy wouldn't have

If you mean in the OP, where the poster points to the 8 minute mark, the white guy hitting a black guy in the back of the head/racial politics stuff was in Kornheiser's voice, then Wilbon piled on. At least that's how it sounded.

For me, it's just a still image with audio. I don't know if it's playing video for others; please correct me if that's the case, and that was Wilbon rather than Kornheiser.

That said I think Tony K. is wedging anti-Pats blather into a racial politics template here. I guess they can't just blatantly hate on the Pats unless/until a charge is trumped up out of thin air.

The OP is Joker...ME...just say so. Don't PC any of this crap.The exact point Iwas referring to was 8:14 of that clip. It does work...you have to click the triangle in the center of the clip to play

i want to cut cable so bad. but i cant give up the celtics and the bruins. i dont think there is streaming for nesn and nbc sports boston.
VipBox

So that White thinks he's somehow completely blameless in this? That he was like a little old lady just walking down the street minding her own business, when out of nowhere this villain jumps out of the shadows?

He is completely blameless. Nothing he did on the field deserved that response from Gronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3