PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Lombardi & Bill Belichick - Gridiron Genious

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the Felger mention. :confused:

I think DaBruinz meant to type "Michael Lombardi", but then his fingers were suddenly possessed by the devil.

Well Lombardi was the guy who leaked the Wickershat, and Felger's been stirring it ever since.

I think DaBruinz meant to type "Michael Lombardi", but then his fingers were suddenly possessed by the devil.
One can almost say that he had...

1234778725_Jessica_Alba_Idle_Hands_Ass_Grab_Idle_Hands.gif

...idle hands. ;)

That must be it because DaBruinz is never wrong and doesn't make mistakes. Besides, anyone that has his sharp eye for the mistakes of others and is quite adept at pointing them out most assuredly would have called himself out if he were at all responsible for his post. Yep good call, possession it is.

tumblr_olsb7ecKMn1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

That must be it because DaBruinz is never wrong and doesn't make mistakes. Besides, anyone that has his sharp eye for the mistakes of others and is quite adept at pointing them out most assuredly would have called himself out if he were at all responsible for his post. Yep good call, possession it is.

tumblr_olsb7ecKMn1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
OT, but I remember seeing that movie at the theater and feeling creeped out. A guy I knew was in the Navy when it came out and saw it at the theater that had a bunch of Marines attending. He also was freaked out by it but said the Marines were laughing all the way through, like it was a comedy.

I’ve either bought or borrowed from a friend to read the books from Holley, Halberstam and others.

Have you ever noticed how none of those books have ever addressed the failures or Belichick’s mistakes?

No chapters on how Aaron Hernandez got an early and generous extension despite most likely being responsible for two murders before he got his extension. No chapters on the wisdom of drafting Dominique Easley or IR Dowling. Or sticking with a 3-4 long after there were players on the roster to play it.

Tom Brady has been held accountable in print and in this forum for staying with and eventually marrying a new girlfriend when his old girlfriend showed up pregnant. I’ve not seen any chapters or threads explaining how Belichick dumped the wife of his youth and mother of their 3 children once he became super successful.

The chronicling of the good without the bad is just propaganda. Alert me when someone writes a balanced story of the man

Someone has an agenda :rolleyes:
All coaches make mistakes ... Belichick has alluded to he needed to coach better many times.
As far as predicting a player would be a murderer ... let us know what crystal ball has that feature.
As far as the draft he has gambled often ... he also has said that is but one way to acquire players.

Which coach would you have preferred over him since he came here ... who has done better?

Also neither you, I or anyone here has a right to judge the marriage of another ... that's just bullsh!t.

I’ve either bought or borrowed from a friend to read the books from Holley, Halberstam and others.

Have you ever noticed how none of those books have ever addressed the failures or Belichick’s mistakes?

No chapters on how Aaron Hernandez got an early and generous extension despite most likely being responsible for two murders before he got his extension. No chapters on the wisdom of drafting Dominique Easley or IR Dowling. Or sticking with a 3-4 long after there were players on the roster to play it.

Tom Brady has been held accountable in print and in this forum for staying with and eventually marrying a new girlfriend when his old girlfriend showed up pregnant. I’ve not seen any chapters or threads explaining how Belichick dumped the wife of his youth and mother of their 3 children once he became super successful.

The chronicling of the good without the bad is just propaganda. Alert me when someone writes a balanced story of the man

I'm very sure they knew nothing about Hernadez' secret life.

Re his personal life, you mean he hasn't done a tell-all. I doubt you'll see that. Or that you'll see him commenting further on Spy-gate, giving anything on the ball boys, Collins, Butler etc.

People want to write a story, he'll give them what he wants to tell. Unless he's doing a tell-all, he's under no obligation to give out other details. You'd need to see the NFL if you want to see the willful use of biased misleading information aka propaganda.

when his old girlfriend showed up pregnant. I’ve not seen any chapters or threads explaining how Belichick dumped the wife of his youth and mother of their 3 children once he became super successful.
Is that what happened?

Halbertam's great read The Education of a Coach was published in '05, I have read it at least half a dozen times. Are you seriously saying he should have written about things that hadn't happened yet?? Only one of Holley's books was written after Hernandez was arrested and Dowling was drafted, Easley had not washed out when it hit the shelves. That said, do you realistically believe Holley or Halberstam would have had any access at all to Belichick or the team had they done hatchet jobs? I'm not saying Belichick is perfect by any means but he is the best coach/GM of the modern era and we are lucky he is here. I was unaware being a great humanitarian was now one of the criteria that's being used to measure him. By all accounts Chuck Pagano is a nice guy, would that be a choice you'd be more comfortable with?

You clearly have an agenda.
Hernandez received his extension in August of 2012. Odin Lloyd was murdered on June 17, 2013. He was acquitted of the drive by shooting deaths..

One book DID go into the fact that they took Maroney and Jackson because Belichick went with McDaniels over the scouting staff and the position coach.

Furthermore, DEBBY is the one who filed to divorce Bill. And it was AFTER the rumors of an alleged affair with some former NYGiants Secretary. The rumors were false. Bill and Linda Holliday didn't start dating until 2007, a full year after the divorce.

Why should you be alerted to anything when you don't care about facts?

You clearly have an agenda.
Hernandez received his extension in August of 2012. Odin Lloyd was murdered on June 17, 2013. He was acquitted of the drive by shooting deaths..

One book DID go into the fact that they took Maroney and Jackson because Belichick went with McDaniels over the scouting staff and the position coach.

Furthermore, DEBBY is the one who filed to divorce Bill. And it was AFTER the rumors of an alleged affair with some former NYGiants Secretary. The rumors were false. Bill and Linda Holliday didn't start dating until 2007, a full year after the divorce.

Why should you be alerted to anything when you don't care about facts?

He was acquitted because he died, not because he didn't do it.

Too bad I owned up to my mistake, like I always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back