PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MHK Knocked That Ball Left!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's corny, but even before the kick I was thinking of Myra Kraft and how Cundiff was going to miss. Seems like a few million of us had the same thought.

:)

Re: We Need a slogan for Indy. "Mission Myra "

I don't know about all this... didn't our own top-notch kicker miss 2-3 kicks from this distance this year. It happens.

As I said in a similar post awhile back, whatever your belief on the matter, there's a certain gratification in indulging the notion. :)

I know it's corny, but even before the kick I was thinking of Myra Kraft and how Cundiff was going to miss. Seems like a few million of us had the same thought.

:)

great minds think alike... I had the very same thought... Though I also knew that a high pressure kick is never a gimme

comics_peanuts-lucyWithFootball.gif

Go Myra! :cool:

I loved how BJGE pointed to the patch after he scored that TD. It really gave me chills to see that.

No doubt about it. MHK pushed that field goal left and she made Rex Ryan guarantee a Ravens victory, sealing the deal right then and there.

People doing inexplicable things at the behest of the departed is well-documented. See:

Beetlejuice - Day-o (Banana Boat Song) - YouTube

Seriously, Brady was great this morning on D&C talking about MHK and saying that the painting the players commissioned will be in the locker in Indy as inspiration.

Personally I don't beleive in any of that.....

But similiar experience.

At my Bar Mitzva my youngest sister (2 years old at the time) was making a lot of noise when I was up at the Ark. While this was going on my grandfather kept threating my sister that because she was so noisy at my Bar Mitzva he would make lots of noise at her wedding. (I was unaware of all of this because I was up at the Ark, but my sister who was 11 at the time remembered it well.)

Well, sure enough my youngest sister got married a few months after my grandfather died. She had an outdoor wedding under a huge tent. As soon as the wedding started, it started thundering and raining so hard, that you could not hear anything going on upfront past the first row.

The oldest of my youngest sisters is absolutely certain our grandfather kept his promise.

Me -- I just think it rained. And I just think the kicker missed.

Can someone explain to me how the premise of this thread and the Bronco fans that thinking that Tebow beat the Steelers because of Jesus is different.

Can someone explain to me how the premise of this thread and the Bronco fans that thinking that Tebow beat the Steelers because of Jesus is different.

As God as my witness, who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes