PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Merged x3) It's All Happening!!! PFT Now Blames The NFL For Tarnishing The PATS Image

What Bennett sees and what Sherman apparently misses, is that the blowback from this could also taint a Seahawks win - "they only won because the Patriots were distracted by some stupid and phony issue!"

And bennett is spot on about the propaganda part, blowing up the game.

I'd love to agree with that, but no one ever mentions the distractions caused by Specter and Tomase when praising the Giants for winning SB42.

At least this time, the time has a week to try to refocus instead of a day.

In addition, he is from Seattle and not a scientist.
My science teacher wife met him at a conference a while back as he was there to talk to the teachers about things they could do in the classroom. She said he was a nerd diva that refused to talk to anyone there and wanted to be just left alone. Everyone's opinion of him there went way down

Many folks have little regard for the facts. But there is a minority who respect the truth, and we have seen a shift in attitude among the enlightened.
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...-why-the-deflategate-hatchet-job-is-misguided

We should be taking names of those who gleefully rushed to judgment. I am not holding my breath, of course, but they ought to be held accountable.
Interesting because this was the shyte they were spouting the other day.
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/jan/24/bill-belichick-press-conference-deflategate-patriots

I'd love to agree with that, but no one ever mentions the distractions caused by Specter and Tomase when praising the Giants for winning SB42.

There is a much bigger difference. Last time, BB didn't single-handedly body slam the NFL, the media and the haters on live TV while proclaiming that the Pats are the best team in the NFL.

Seriously, that was ****ing epic.

Bru is on record as saying the Giants were better, but all the Spector/Tomato stuff was absolutely a distraction.

ProFootballTalkVerified account ‏@ProFootballTalk
Just had a very interesting phone call about #DeflateGate. Waiting for one more call. Stay tuned.

Oh snap!!!!! Florio about to drop a bomb!!

HR14bqS.gif

hes on WFAN in NY. i missed part of conversation. was saying something about McDaniels when he was coach of Broncos vs. the 49ers in London. I missed that part damn

The 1st time I have seen it all spelled out outside of this forum. A must read and tweet
You see Dr., the problem is that regardless of what occurs to this point. Kensil has won. He wanted the harm the Patriots and he has....irrevocably. You see, if it came out tomorrow that the Pats were completely innocent of all charges, AND Kensil was guilty of a full blown conspiracy; that poll number would drop from 47 to 32%, with most of those people ignoring the facts thinking that at his point, where there is smoke there must be some fire, or if they aren't guilty of this, they must be guilty of something else. :rolleyes:

This is media manipulation at its best and most unjust. But unfortunately it's a fact of life whether we like it or not. We are fans of a team perceived as a "rouge franchise", with no ethical standards, and willing to do anything to win. I guess we are just going to have to deal with it.

You see Dr., the problem is that regardless of what occurs to this point. Kensil has won. He wanted the harm the Patriots and he has....irrevocably. You see, if it came out tomorrow that the Pats were completely innocent of all charges, AND Kensil was guilty of a full blown conspiracy; that poll number would drop from 47 to 32%, with most of those people ignoring the facts thinking that at his point, where there is smoke there must be some fire, or if they aren't guilty of this, they must be guilty of something else. :rolleyes:

This is media manipulation at its best and most unjust. But unfortunately it's a fact of life whether we like it or not. We are fans of a team perceived as a "rouge franchise", with no ethical standards, and willing to do anything to win. I guess we are just going to have to deal with it.

The Patriots brand and name is still tainted by those who felt that way anyway. This drags the NFL in it and they are the ones who will lose.

Is @#$@ about to get real?? Not a good feeling it's coming from Florio, though....
If Florio had a bomb, he would drop it for either side. Evidence lately is pointing to collusion and NFL bias. I think the bomb is very likely related to that.

hes on WFAN in NY. i missed part of conversation. was saying something about McDaniels when he was coach of Broncos vs. the 49ers in London. I missed that part damn
Broncos were videotaping 49ers practice. They acknowledged it. thats old news.

Florio would drop it for either side. Evidence lately is pointing to collusion and NFL bias. I think the bomb is very likely related to that.
Who knows. Its PFT. He keeps circulating back and forth.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back