PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Merged x3) It's All Happening!!! PFT Now Blames The NFL For Tarnishing The PATS Image

you probably know this already by GoT author George RR Martin is a Jets fan and thinks the Patriots are the Lannisters.
I heard that, actually. Considering the Jets org has more turnover than Ros bed

Florio just posted the full transcript of BB remarks from Sat. My guess is they feel the caught him in something.

No, that's just his "pinned tweet." That stays at the top.

It is almost palpable. I can practically hear bomb sirens.

So if the Pats can prove that Mike Kensil had a grudge against the Pats that he acted on, and can show some of the Spygate+ history he has been involved in, maybe the Pats can get a lesser draft pick taken and our 1st round pick returned.

What's the "interest" on a 1st round pick delayed for 7 years?

Maybe the Pats should be given back their #1 pick from 2008 and slot it in this year at say #5 overall; just ahead of the Rats.

This one makes me nervous. If Wilson is arguing, I have a hard time imagining who really is an expert on the subject that would supercede them.

Wilson are saying crap like that to protect the brand.

Apparently Wilson reps think they manufacturer products that can break the laws of physics.

This one makes me nervous. If Wilson is arguing, I have a hard time imagining who really is an expert on the subject that would supercede them.

So some rep from Wilson that is in a partnership with the NFL saying something that helps the NFL worries you more than HeadSmart Labs doing a test on 11 Wilson balls concurring with Belichick?

Just defending their product as any business would do.

Nothing to see here.

You mean besides Bill Nye?

Just more propaganda ordered by one of Herr Goodell's lieutenants, probably Kensil

The HeadSmart guys used Wilson balls. How does this idiot refute that?
He claims unless you put in a freezer it wont change. I dont know how anything inflated can have the same PSI for 2yrs.

Colts just parted ways with RB coach David Walker. Although I don't think his dismissal is related to deflate-gate, if I were a reporter, I'd be giving this guy a call.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back