PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McNabb didn't know a tie was possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: McNabb didn't know a tie was possible

Try living here.....Reid is 1-9 the last two years in games decided by less than 7 points. that is just bad coaching and bad execution. There is always some reason or excuse and it's old..They had a good run from 2000-2004 but could never win it all and they jumped the shark, as they say and are just a .500 club the last three plus years (29-28-1)...
Could it be that Reid and McNabb are overrated?

Must be something in the water in PA...Why doesn't this surprise me...

“People are making too big of a deal of this,” Roethlisberger said. “They’re being too hard on Donovan. I’d bet you fifty percent of the league didn’t know that at the time. You’d be surprised. People seem to think that the quarterback should know it all, and that everyone should know that stuff. And it’s not necessarily true. Because who ever thinks of that situation? How often does it ever come up? And the rules change so often that you never know what happens.”

LOL I bet more than 50% of Belichick coached players know it...It's situational football you moron...

Must be something in the water in PA...Why doesn't this surprise me...

“People are making too big of a deal of this,” Roethlisberger said. “They’re being too hard on Donovan. I’d bet you fifty percent of the league didn’t know that at the time. You’d be surprised. People seem to think that the quarterback should know it all, and that everyone should know that stuff. And it’s not necessarily true. Because who ever thinks of that situation? How often does it ever come up? And the rules change so often that you never know what happens.”

LOL I bet more than 50% of Belichick coached players know it...It's situational football you moron...

At the rate things are going there could be 2 new starting QB's in PA next year. They definitely have the market cornered on dumb QB's.

The Eagles themselves were in a tie back in '97. Brian Dawkins was on the team back then. You'd think he would've remembered and informed the rest of his team about the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes