PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MCI blasts Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt that published about 22 hours ago?

It isn't about if he says intelligent things, he generates clicks and attention which you people continue to give him....

Simple question to ask, Ben:

"Roger, once your decision regarding Brady's appeal was made public, you were found to clearly have lied about Brady, in the very document where you upheld the suspension. How is the Commissioner of the NFL lying about its best QB in order to keep him off the field for four weeks not a problem with the integrity of the game?"

Simple question to ask, Ben:

"Roger, once your decision regarding Brady's appeal was made public, you were found to clearly have lied about Brady, in the very document where you upheld the suspension. How is the Commissioner of the NFL lying about its best QB in order to keep him off the field for four weeks not a problem with the integrity of the game?"

You drove that stake right in the heart of the sleazy Goodellpire...

You drove that stake right in the heart of the sleazy Goodellpire...

Volin and his "We only get one question" nonsense irked me. He could have been honest and just admitted that he lacked one of the following:

a. The intelligence to properly phrase a piercing question to Roger Goodell
b. The balls to ask Roger Goodell a truly piercing question
c. The desire to actually ask Roger Goodell a piercing question
d. Some combination of the above possibilities

Last edited:
the main reason I don't bother reading these hacks is there's at least twenty or thirty writers right here on this board that post far more informative and probing columns than this nitwit brigade we're stuck with.

Volin and his "We only get one question" nonsense irked me. He could have been honest and just admitted that he lacked one of the following:

It doesn't even have to be particularly piercing or original. How about "Have you investigated the source and motivation of the false PSI leaks and why did you not correct that information when it was proven false, or allow the NE Patriots to do so as the they requested?"

It doesn't even have to be particularly piercing or original. How about "Have you investigated the source and motivation of the false PSI leaks and why did you not correct that information when it was proven false, or allow the NE Patriots to do so as the they requested?"

It has to be piercing, because it has to be a question that requires Goodell to choose between actually answering the question or letting a serious charge against himself go uncontested in front of the national media.

"Roger, Why did you lie about Tom Brady in the your refusal of his appeal, when the commissioner lying about a player in order to uphold a suspension is clearly something that violates the integrity of the game?" makes the conversation about Roger being a liar and hypocrite, instead of letting him just safely meander down the 'integrity of the game' path.

The sheer idiocy of Goodell not testing all footballs for PSI this year is laughable.. they could simply test all the footballs for one year to study the impact of climate on footballs.. instead Roger is unsure of how it will work.

What a f..ing jerk, the hardest to learn is the least complicated.. he does not want to know the truth.

It has to be piercing, because it has to be a question that requires Goodell to choose between actually answering the question or letting a serious charge against himself go uncontested in front of the national media.

"Roger, Why did you lie about Tom Brady in the your refusal of his appeal, when the commissioner lying about a player in order to uphold a suspension is clearly something that violates the integrity of the game?" makes the conversation about Roger being a liar and hypocrite, instead of letting him just safely meander down the 'integrity of the game' path.

"Roger. During the Ray Rice investigation you chose to not turn your personal phone over to Robert Mueller. During his appeal, why did you hold it against Tom Brady when he also had that very same right?"

I try to pay Volin no attention.....but his "tweets" come fast and furious on "Gamecast" during each game. The guy offers zero insight. Posts nothing clever. Just humorless box score regurgitation.
I don't get it.
Not only did the Globe hire him to fill a prestigious position....but Comcast has this "baby faced" Mr. Unoriginal all over its airwaves.
What gives up there in New England? Is the media bull pen in Boston so completely barren that local media executives need to go cruising for "2's" when last call is announced.....1200 miles away.
Then I look at the lineups Comcast offers on their evening sports show......it's as if the Island of Misfit Toys impregnated an AA meeting. I don't even listen to the words this cast of media rejects spew....I'm too busy wondering how the Comcast executives keep their jobs.

The sheer idiocy of Goodell not testing all footballs for PSI this year is laughable.. they could simply test all the footballs for one year to study the impact of climate on footballs.. instead Roger is unsure of how it will work.

What a f..ing jerk, the hardest to learn is the least complicated.. he does not want to know the truth.
Darryl, I've written it before but I'm going to write it again: this MFer Goodell and his merry band are going to release bogus info during the playoffs/just before the case appeal which will be contrary to the Ideal Gas Law and defame Brady and the Patriots. I can't believe more people aren't predicting this. It's just so "Goodell.". The NFLPA should have demanded that they be allowed to have a rep present every time these "random" readings are taken and recorded. Mark my words: this will happen and drive the media and the country right back into the CHEATERS!!! mode.

listen......it is a matter of time that the entire world will come around.....

He ain't the MCI for nothing.

Yup.

And he says they have set standard for measuring this year and have NO PLAN for the public dissemination of their "findings".

This is just another setup, folks.

They will make up some numbers that buttresses their court case and release said mythology to the public when they need to.

Why is no national media person calling Goodell out on THIS point?

For the NFL, the world is flat...except the profits.

I should have expressed that......my bad

but I'm happy with the pats going around smashing things

the only outcome of this next game that I want is for Jerry Jones to be thoroughly embarrassed...and then the week after that, the entire colts organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back