PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McGinest just said he knew Brady had sports hernia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Listening to Willie McGinest on the Dan Patrick show and he said he knew that Brady had a sports hernia this season. Details anyone??

Badger said:
Listening to Willie McGinest on the Dan Patrick show and he said he knew that Brady had a sports hernia this season. Details anyone??

I'm hoping beyond hope that the only reason he knows is because Brady TOLD him... :p

Although I always made it clear that I love Brady, I am feeling a little bad about a few negative comments I made about him. I wonder when it happened, the Tampa Bay game was the last game I felt the offense was really sharp.

Badger said:

It happened on the reach around with Mankins.

Tony Collins said:
It happened on the reach around with Mankins.

'CLICK'

First of all, not funny. Second of all, Mankins isn't the center, and finally, enough's enough. We'll see you later. Go darken someone else's doorstep.

Ian

Damn I'm gonna miss that guy, hope it all works out for him.

:rofl:

Attachments

• crying.jpg
    crying.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 27
Thank You Ian !!!!!!!!

:ditto: ;)

Somebody better get the sedatives ready for PATSNUTme... he's going to be down right ecstatic when he hears the news.

From Peter King:

4. New England (11-7). Good nugget by Chris Mortensen on Sunday on ESPN: Tom Brady dropped out of the Pro Bowl for what might be a sports hernia. Not anything that threatens his availability for opening day 2006, but also just not the sore shoulder that he had late in the year.

Ian said:
'CLICK'

First of all, not funny. Second of all, Mankins isn't the center, and finally, enough's enough. We'll see you later. Go darken someone else's doorstep.

Ian

Now what will he do with all of his free time? :D

Last edited:
Ian said:
'CLICK'

Ian

Say it isn't so. I just put him back on my 'dead to me' list.

Oh well, it's always darkest before the dawn. :rofl: :eat3: :eat1: :rocker:

Last edited:
On a different note. Can the Pats get in trouble for not reporting the sports hernia on the Injury list?

NEM said:
Yeah, the NFL will cancel their shipments of pre game milk and cookies......
Yeah, I bet Belichick's really sweating out the consequences of this :)

Ian said:
'CLICK'

Ian
Thank You Ian(I did a report on him before I saw your reply).

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Damn I'm gonna miss that guy, hope it all works out for him.

:rofl:

That's funny. I had just taken him off ignore. Well, helps clean up my ignore list. All I have left there are some Bronco 'tards that are probably long since gone anyway. Life is good.

NEM said:
Did I miss something? :rolleyes:

Yea, the guy got banned, whatever that is.

What, so when did Brady get hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back