PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McFadden 4.27 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly didn't watch the games.

You want to compare SOLO tackles for the games that Thomas was inside? FINE. Lets do it.

Patriots - faced 886 defensive plays
Chargers - faced 971 defensive plays
Jets - faced 986 defensive plays
49ers - faced 1046 defensive plays
Steelers - faced 899 defensive plays
Cowboys - faced 962 defensive plays

Thomas - 12 games inside - 40 SOLO tackles - 3.33 tackles per game (TPG)
James Farrior - 66 solo tackles - 16 games - 4.125 TPG
Steven Cooper - 73 Solo Tackler - 4.5625 TPG
Tedy Bruschi - 64 solo tackles - 4 TPG
Larry Foote - 43 SOLO tackles - 16 games - 2.69 tpg
Matt Wilhelm - 74 Solo tackles - 16 games - 4.625 TPG
Junior Seau - 57 solo tackles - 16 games - 3.56 TPG
David Harris - 90 solo tackles - 5.625 TPG
Jonathan Vilma - 32 solo - 7 games - 4.57 TPG
Patrick Willis - 135 Solo Tackles - 8.44 TPG (note that the 49ers played both the 3-4 and 4-3 with Willis staying on the field)
Derek Smith - 52 solo tackles - 16 games - 3.47 TPG

Looking at this, I find that Thomas totals are not out of line at all with other 3-4 ILBS. I also find it amusing that his tackle numbers are right in line with some of the other players whose teams had 80-200 more snaps than the Pats did.

I find it HILARIOUS that you claim that Thomas doesn't have the AGILITY to play inside when that is one of his biggest strengths as a player. Its why he was able to play so many different positions for the Ravens before the Pats signed him. Briz, you evaluation of Thomas is so pathetically off its amazing. The only thing you got RIGHT was that he was good during the SB. You don't give the guy ANY credit for having to learn a new defense AND a new position. You just sh!t on him to try and prove your point. It only proves your ignorance.

thanks for proving my point Thomas made the least amount of solo tackles out of every linebacker and im not even gunna bring up the 4-3 backers because i know your gunna cry and scream about scheme. The fact is Thomas is an OLB not an ILB. This is due to his lack of AGILITY and CHANGE OF DIRECTION. It is not anything close to being on par with true inside backers. I watched Thomas closely to figure out why he wasnt do well and this is what i saw. Dont confuse straight line speed with agility and change of direction they are completely different. Thomas takes a bit to stop, start, and get going. This is the main reason he has so few solo tackles.

First of all, McFadden IS NOT A STUD IMPACT PLAYER. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

wrong.

Secondly, while they may not find a STUD in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, they need someone for the DEFENSE who is going to see the field a LOT more than McFadden would sharing time with Maroney and Faulk.

Sorry, But you're WRONG. You do NOT take a RB if you already have THREE who know the offense and performed well in it. And McFadden is NOT better than Maroney at this stage of the game.

Third, if McFadden is such a stud, then, when you're on the board, you trade down, fleeceing whomever is stupid enough to want to trade up to get him. You add draft picks that will help fill the holes that your team has. You don't WASTE a top 7 pick on a position you're already got filled.

I would trade down if the value of the trade was greater than drafting McFadden. If the cowboys just want to give us two 1sts forget it, they will have to offer more. Faulk is 32 and may have only a few seasons left. Morris can be upgraded and kicked to the curb, keeping Morris over McFadden are you f'n kidding me? Thats like saying no to Moss we'll stick with Caldwell. lol Our RB unit can be upgraded our backups are old and adding a talent like McFadden to any team is not worth passing up never mind laughing at like you are.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by DaBruinz
McFadden doesn't draw near the attention that Moss does and you damn well know it.

I do really? McFadden draws enough attention and you know it.

That's why he was shut down with only 7 in the box during the bowl game?

Please continue to show how friggin ignorant you are. Morris is more of a powerback than McFadden is. McFadden isn't anything more special than Maroney. That's your problem. Hell, McFadden will be lucky to be this year's Reggie Bush.

And, while they don't have to be powerbacks, moron, You need to have differences between your backs. It keeps the defense off balance.

Please, Morris runs hard be he is hardly a powerback, dont be a neanderthal. McFadden is better than Maroney, he is better than Peterson. Peterson is gunna last maybe two years in the NFL with the way he runs.

Moron this moron that you are funny DB, always have been. Thats why i like you.

Listen you ignorant reject, Morris is more of a power back than the over-rated McFadden is. McFadden is NOT better than Maroney and sure as hell isn't better than Peterson.

God, you truly are ignorant. The moment you put McFadden on the field, Maroney is WASTING on the bench. Maroney wasn't seeing the bench nearly as much near the end of the season, idiot. Not to mention that the game plans were different for the last games than they were for the games against Philly, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore

You don't see anything changing because your myopic and can't see beyond your nose. Faulk may be "getting old" but he still put up over 4 YPC (4.3 to be exact) on the run and still picked up 47 receptions.

Like the moment we put Faulk on the field or Morris? Is Maroney over on the bench melting or something? Hes so good he need to be in the game on every down for every play? LOL

You need two good backs in this league, the pats have always split the workload. Faulk is getting long in the tooth he will be 32 well before the season starts this year and Morris is nothing special. You dont want to draft McFadden because you dont want Maroney off the field? That is a joke.

You're a joke. Always have been when its come to the draft and understanding the Pats needs.

And, considering that they were putting Morris in later in games and Faulk, primarily on 3rd downs, no, they weren't wasting Maroney. Then Maroney was injured and they used him sparingly. But, far be it from you to understand that.

So what that Faulk is going to be 32. He still ran damn well and is 10 times the blocker that your binkie McFadden is.

Morris doesn't need to be anything special. He just needs to do his job and spell Maroney occasionally. YOU DON'T WASTE A 1st ROUND PICK ON A RB WHO JUST SPELLS THE TOP RUNNER OCCASIONALLY.

And this is why you you are ignorant. It doesn't come down to BPA. The Pats have NEVER drafted BPA nor are they going to start just because YOU think they will take an over-rated McFadden who has issues picking up the blitz and holding onto the ball. Not to mention hitting the holes when he's supposed to.

Not on the lower rounds when the talent is more even level but higher in the round it does. You dont pass on a stud for need, omg we need a CB lets take Cason at 7 when Chris Long, Jake Long, and McFadden are on the board! YAAYYYYYY!!!!

And you can get a good RB in the lower rounds as well. BTW, SFBS, I've never said to take Cason at 7. So, how about you STFU with your IDIOCY already. MY GOD you are so ignorant its pathetic.

As for Rey Maualuga, would you please stop. There is NO guarantee that the Patriots would be looking at HIM either.

I bet you one of BB's testicles exploded when Maualuga said he wasnt coming out.

I'll bet you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. You never do. You just talk out your arse.

Also, since you are so damn ignorant, there is a great likelihood of the Patriots trading down and picking up another player. Another player, added in with a CB, will have significantly more value than the over-rated McFadden.

I have no problem trading down as long as there are no studs on the board. I gaurantee you the pats would not trade down if Chris Long, Jake Long, or McFadden were on the board unless they get a rediculous offer from someone to trade up wanted one of those guys.

Clearly you DO have an issue with it since all you can talk about is the Pats drafting your binkie lover, McFadden. BTW, Chris and Jake Long both fill needs for the Pats. McFadden doesn't. Thanks for proving my point for me.

Sorry Briz, you continue to show you AREN'T good at evaluating prospects and that you don't understand JACK about the Patriots and how they draft. So, Please keep your spewings to yourself about McFadden already and just deal with the REALITY that the Patriots won't be drafting him.

HA! I predicted Meriweather pick last year, and wanted Antonio Cromartie and Devin Hester the year before. Yea i dont know nuffin.

You didn't predict JACK SH!T last year. As for WANTING Cromartie and Hester, who cares. Cromartie was off the board before the Pats drafted (and they'd have taken Maroney even if Cromartie was there) and Hester went earlier than many felt he should. Especially since he's not panned out beyond being a good return man.

Yes, you DO go on hype. And McFadden is proof positive of that. He DID NOT make the other players around him better. He doesn't have ELITE competitiveness, and would NOT improve the Patriots offense worth a damn. You don't take him because he's the best player available, because he wouldn't necessarily be the best player available.

Your wrong he has all of what i said. But i like when you yell.

I am NOT wrong as hell. Nothing you said was the truth. And I can guarantee you he wouldn't impriove the Pats offense worth a damn

OH, btw sfbs, I didn't yell. But I wouldn't expect someone as ignorant as you to understand that.

BTW, There isn't squat available for CBs and LBs in free agency beyond Bruschi and Seau that would work well in the Pats system except maybe Victor Hobson. So, that kind of shoots down that dumb theory of yours. Like I said, you don't look at the big picture. You look at your myopic view.
Dan Morgan? There are good CBs (not "studs") availible for CB and LB certainly in rounds 2-3.

DAN MORGAN? *ROFLMAO* Morgan hasn't been healthy a single year of his career.

Also, since you haven't kept up to date on the Patriots needs, they have 2 of their top 3 CBs in free agency and 2 of their top 3 ILBs in free agency.

Again, like I said. You don't look at the big picture.

thanks for proving my point Thomas made the least amount of solo tackles out of every linebacker and im not even gunna bring up the 4-3 backers because i know your gunna cry and scream about scheme. The fact is Thomas is an OLB not an ILB. This is due to his lack of AGILITY and CHANGE OF DIRECTION. It is not anything close to being on par with true inside backers. I watched Thomas closely to figure out why he wasnt do well and this is what i saw. Dont confuse straight line speed with agility and change of direction they are completely different. Thomas takes a bit to stop, start, and get going. This is the main reason he has so few solo tackles.

Hey, SFBS, Thomas didn't make the least number of tackles. I didn't prove your point. In fact, its clear that you over-looked quite a bit of the information. Like the FACT that the 49ers played nearly 200 more defensive snaps and that the Chargers and Jets played 80-100 more defensive snaps.

You clearly are too stupid for your own good, Briz. Because the stats don't show what you claim.

he had multiple games were he posted just one SOLO tackle. Theres a difference between solo tackles and assisted tackles. That was one of ADs major flaws inside he always got to plays late assisting tackles never making any on his own like say Patrick Willis.

Using Patrick Willis as your example is pathetic considering how BAD the 49ers D-line is and the number of extra snaps that Willis took because the 49ers defense was so bad.

I think its hilarious that you ignore LARRY FOOTE, who happens to be one of the better ILBs for the Steelers. He plays opposite Farrior. Foot actually had LESS tackles per game than Thomas.

You don't get it, do you? With comments like:
keeping Morris over McFadden are you f'n kidding me?
you only show how little you know about the draft. This isn't Madden, you have to weigh every single input when looking at players to draft. Does McFadden look like a more talented player? Yes. Will that amount to a more productive player? Not necessarily. In fact, it's almost ridiculous to attempt to compare the two players, because they have very different styles. Beyond that, it's not simply a comparison in a vacuum (as everyone has been saying). The cost of McFadden (in cap hit and draft pick) is not worth it to this team to attempt to replace Morris with him. It's stupid, actually.
I don't know what it is about McFadden that is making you do this, but you should really get his nuts off your chin and start looking at how this team has drafted in the past.

This is absolutely FALSE. Thomas didn't move to OLB until AFTER Colvin went down. Nice of you to actually have your facts straight, Briz.

Incorrect. He did. But thanks for playing.

I'm not incorrect. Unlike you, I actually WATCH the games. Thomas was playing "OUTSIDE" when he was in coverage. And there were a couple times when it looked like he was playing OLB when the Pats put 5 LBs on the field (2-5-4).

Thomas was brought in to be an ILB. The Fact that you mention URLACHER as an ILB (he's not, he's a MLB) just reinforces for everyone how ignorant you are. ILB and MLB are NOT the same position and its unfair to compare the tackles from one to the other. Thomas was averaging 4.67 tackles per game, but that includes 3 games where he was playing very sparingly.

Urlacher, Willis, blah blah any athletic agile true inside backer produces 3x as much at AD did inside, his solo tackles were PATHETIC. Go look it up, rewatch the film, carve a pumpkin i dont care. You dont know what your talking about so im not gunna argue with you.

Urlacher is a MLB. Different type of position. Willis is more of a MLB than an ILB. Its why the 49ers actually used more 4-3 than 304 last year.

I did look it up and I can guarantee you that I watched the films and understand them better than you every could. You can claim all you want that I don't know what I am talking about but the fact is that you are an ignorant moron and are the one who doesn't know wtf he is talking about. Which isn't surprising since you talk out your arse more than anyone I know except Braniac on the ESPN board.

Just for reference, Bruschi averaged just over 6 tackles per game at ILB. Seau averaged 4.5. Steven Cooper and Matt Wilhelm averaged about 6 per game at ILB. James Harrison and James Farrior were also about 6 per game. So, I don't see where Thomas averaging 4.67 tackles per game on an extremely good defense that didn't play as many downs as the Chicago Bears did is such a bad thing.

Next time, try comparing apples to apples instead of apples to grapefruit. You'll look much more intelligent.

I fully expect the Pats to let Faulk play out his contract or until he decides to hang them up. STARTING running backs start to run out of steam over 30 because of the amount of wear and tear on them. Morris is actually a good back-up rb. Someone who can handle the load if the starter goes down. Faulk is still an amazing 3rd down back.

That doesnt justify drafting passing on drafting his replacement especially when a stud they your franchise has never had in 20 years is staring you in the face. McFadden would crap a large eggroll all over Morris you rank on me for overating McFadden you talk like Morris is Walter Payton. lol hes boarderline a scrub!

First of all, you don't draft Faulk's replacement in the TOP 7 of the draft. You are friggin insane. McFadden isn't a stud and can't even hold Curtis Martin's jock. So, please stfu with your idiocy about him being the best rb that this franchise has seen in the last 20 years.

I am not acting like Morris is Walter Payton. But that just goes to show how friggin ignorant you are. I said Morris is a good back-up who can handle the load if the starter goes down. He PROVED that this year. But don't let the facts trip you up there Briz.

Running backs are much easier to find than LBs who can play in the 3-4 system. So, to say its ok to draft a LB and not a RB is NOT dumb. Its actually SMART. Something that you aren't and continue to prove. BTW, while the Pats USUALLY go for LBs in free agency, there really aren't any this year outside of Seau and Bruschi. OLB's are easy to find, especially with all the DE converts. Its the inside backers in the 3-4 that are hard to find. Its easy to find decent RBs, the true impact dominant ones usually go high though.

If 3-4 OLBs were so easy to find, then why haven't the Pats found them? WHOOPS.. So much for that theory of yours. Where are all these 4-3 DEs that have converted to 3-4 OLBs? If you had a brain, you'd have understood that NEITHER is very easy to find and that's why I said 3-4 LBs aren't easy to find and that RBs are easier to find.

[/B]

Last edited:
First of all, McFadden IS NOT A STUD IMPACT PLAYER. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

wrong.

Secondly, while they may not find a STUD in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, they need someone for the DEFENSE who is going to see the field a LOT more than McFadden would sharing time with Maroney and Faulk.

Sorry, But you're WRONG. You do NOT take a RB if you already have THREE who know the offense and performed well in it. And McFadden is NOT better than Maroney at this stage of the game.

Third, if McFadden is such a stud, then, when you're on the board, you trade down, fleeceing whomever is stupid enough to want to trade up to get him. You add draft picks that will help fill the holes that your team has. You don't WASTE a top 7 pick on a position you're already got filled.

I would trade down if the value of the trade was greater than drafting McFadden. If the cowboys just want to give us two 1sts forget it, they will have to offer more. Faulk is 32 and may have only a few seasons left. Morris can be upgraded and kicked to the curb, keeping Morris over McFadden are you f'n kidding me? Thats like saying no to Moss we'll stick with Caldwell. lol Our RB unit can be upgraded our backups are old and adding a talent like McFadden to any team is not worth passing up never mind laughing at like you are.

So Faulk is 32. SO WHAT. That doesn't change the fact that he's the 3rd down back. And that he's not lost a step yet.

Why kick Morris to the curb for an over-rated, over-hyped 1st round draft pick? That makes NO sense at all. NONE.

No, its not like saying "NO" to Moss and keeping Caldwell. But I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference there.

Adding McFadden does nothing to help this offense. McFadden is a DOWNGRADE as a 3rd down back. He's NOT an upgrade over Maroney. He's not a change of pace from Maroney. He's not near the receiver that Faulk is. And McFadden fumbles ALOT. You do realize that Pats RBs did NOT have a rushing fumble this year, right?

Last edited:
Hey, SFBS, Thomas didn't make the least number of tackles. I didn't prove your point. In fact, its clear that you over-looked quite a bit of the information. Like the FACT that the 49ers played nearly 200 more defensive snaps and that the Chargers and Jets played 80-100 more defensive snaps.

You clearly are too stupid for your own good, Briz. Because the stats don't show what you claim.

your numbers are wrong anyways. In 12 games Thomas has 36 solo tackles which is 3.0 average per game. Patrick Willis in 12 games had 83 solo tackles which is 6.9 average per game. These numbers are from NFL.com. Everyone else falls in between basically Adalius is at the bottom of the totem pole. Not to mention Adalius had 5 games with only 1 solo tackle. You arent making an impact when you are only making 1 tackle a game and that is not what you want out of an inside linebacker. Thomas's production inside was not even close to being on par with elite backers, and i want Thomas to be an elite player thats why we signed him and dished out a nice contract. That will happen outside at OLB with him sacking and crushing the QB, not inside with his thumb up his arse doing squat.

Thomas's production inside was not even close to being on par with elite backers, and i want Thomas to be an elite player thats why we signed him and dished out a nice contract. That will happen outside at OLB with him sacking and crushing the QB, not inside with his thumb up his arse doing squat.
So what do you propose .... cutting Colvin while moving Adalius Thomas permanently outside? If that's the case, drafting an inside linebacker becomes even more apparent especially if the Patriots are unable to trade out of the seventh pick in the first round (considering the salary cap implications). How does Darren McFadden resolve the inside linebacker position especially if both Bruschi and Seau retire?

your numbers are wrong anyways. In 12 games Thomas has 36 solo tackles which is 3.0 average per game. Patrick Willis in 12 games had 83 solo tackles which is 6.9 average per game. These numbers are from NFL.com. Everyone else falls in between basically Adalius is at the bottom of the totem pole. Not to mention Adalius had 5 games with only 1 solo tackle. You arent making an impact when you are only making 1 tackle a game and that is not what you want out of an inside linebacker. Thomas's production inside was not even close to being on par with elite backers, and i want Thomas to be an elite player thats why we signed him and dished out a nice contract. That will happen outside at OLB with him sacking and crushing the QB, not inside with his thumb up his arse doing squat.

Wait. I did make a mistake. But, then so did YOU. The Baltimore game was the 12th week, but only the 11th game.
Thomas had 37 Tackles in 11 games. Colvin went down in the 12th week (11th game) against Baltimore. So that means Thomas had 37 Solo tackles in 11 games. Which is 3.36 TPG. Or .04 TPG more than what I was giving him credit for.

Also, SFBs, Thomas had only 4 games with 1 solo tackle. ONE of those games was the last game against the Giants. Where he was playing OLB. I guess he wasn't making an impact their either, right?

Now, another thing. You can't use Patrick Willis as your example because he was playing in the 4-3 as well as the 3-4. The 49ers defense also played in 160 MORE defensive snaps than the Patriots defense. Because their Defense, in general, was horrendous. I'd EXPECT Willis to have significantly more tackles because the D-line there wasn't getting the job done.

BTW, you look really stupid trying to compare Willis' 1st 11 games to that of Thomas. You need to look at the entire year that he

Also, your idiocy about the number of tackles a player gets during a season is amazing. You totally discount the fact that the defense around Willis STUNK and you hold it against Thomas that the Pats D-line is pretty damn amazing. It shows a complete and total lack of understanding about defenses in general.

BTW, SFBs, the Pats run Defense was amongst the best in the league. You don't think that Thomas had something to do with that? You ever stop to think that 1) he was LEARNING how to play the position the way the Pats want him to and 2) teams were running away from his side. No, didn't think so.

Please, Briz. Don't reply anymore. You've already shown yourself to have a complete lack of understanding about the value players offer and how stats don't necessarily show how good a player is playing.

Wait. I did make a mistake. But, then so did YOU. The Baltimore game was the 12th week, but only the 11th game.
Thomas had 37 Tackles in 11 games. Colvin went down in the 12th week (11th game) against Baltimore. So that means Thomas had 37 Solo tackles in 11 games. Which is 3.36 TPG. Or .04 TPG more than what I was giving him credit for.

Also, SFBs, Thomas had only 4 games with 1 solo tackle. ONE of those games was the last game against the Giants. Where he was playing OLB. I guess he wasn't making an impact their either, right?

Now, another thing. You can't use Patrick Willis as your example because he was playing in the 4-3 as well as the 3-4. The 49ers defense also played in 160 MORE defensive snaps than the Patriots defense. Because their Defense, in general, was horrendous. I'd EXPECT Willis to have significantly more tackles because the D-line there wasn't getting the job done.

BTW, you look really stupid trying to compare Willis' 1st 11 games to that of Thomas. You need to look at the entire year that he

Also, your idiocy about the number of tackles a player gets during a season is amazing. You totally discount the fact that the defense around Willis STUNK and you hold it against Thomas that the Pats D-line is pretty damn amazing. It shows a complete and total lack of understanding about defenses in general.

BTW, SFBs, the Pats run Defense was amongst the best in the league. You don't think that Thomas had something to do with that? You ever stop to think that 1) he was LEARNING how to play the position the way the Pats want him to and 2) teams were running away from his side. No, didn't think so.

Please, Briz. Don't reply anymore. You've already shown yourself to have a complete lack of understanding about the value players offer and how stats don't necessarily show how good a player is playing.

Rank
1 Patrick Willis SF ILB 135 SOLO tackles
2 Jon Beason CAR MLB
2 D.J. Williams DEN MLB
4 Nick Barnett GB MLB
5 London Fletcher WAS MLB
6 DeMeco Ryans HOU MLB
7 Ernie Sims DET OLB
8 Kirk Morrison OAK MLB
9 E.J. Henderson MIN MLB
10 Michael Boley ATL OLB
10 David Thornton TEN OLB
12 Brian Urlacher CHI MLB
12 Will Witherspoon STL MLB
14 Morlon Greenwood HOU OLB
14 David Harris NYJ ILB
16 Paris Lenon DET MLB
17 Gary Brackett IND MLB
17 Angelo Crowell BUF OLB
17 John DiGiorgio BUF MLB
20 Donnie Edwards KC OLB
21 Keith Brooking ATL MLB
21 Derrick Brooks TB OLB
23 Lance Briggs CHI OLB
23 Derrick Johnson KC OLB
23 Barrett Ruud TB MLB
23 Lofa Tatupu SEA MLB
27 Napoleon Harris KC MLB
27 Gerald Hayes ARI MLB
27 Ray Lewis BAL ILB
30 Calvin Pace ARI OLB
31 Chad Greenway MIN OLB
31 A.J. Hawk GB OLB
33 Karlos Dansby ARI OLB
33 Scott Fujita NO OLB
33 Thomas Howard OAK OLB
33 Antonio Pierce NYG MLB
37 James Harrison PIT OLB
38 D'Qwell Jackson CLE ILB
39 Matt Wilhelm SD ILB
40 Stephen Cooper SD ILB
41 Thomas Davis CAR OLB
42 Landon Johnson CIN OLB
43 Omar Gaither PHI MLB
44 Keith Bulluck TEN OLB
44 Rocky McIntosh WAS OLB
46 Nate Webster DEN OLB
47 Hunter Hillenmeyer CHI OLB
48 Tedy Bruschi NE ILB
48 James Farrior PIT ILB
48 Bradie James DAL ILB
48 Freddie Keiaho IND OLB
48 Takeo Spikes PHI OLB
53 Julian Peterson SEA OLB
53 Leon Williams CLE ILB
53 Demorrio Williams ATL OLB
56 Bart Scott BAL ILB
57 Channing Crowder MIA MLB
57 Ian Gold DEN OLB
59 Mike Peterson JAC MLB
59 DeMarcus Ware DAL OLB
61 Leroy Hill SEA OLB
61 Dhani Jones CIN OLB
61 Junior Seau NE ILB
64 Adalius Thomas NE ILB 57 SOLO tackles

How about i use these guys as an example. This is the full season not to mention Thomas's production in solo tackles went up at the end of the year when he was playing OLB, so his number of solo tackles would actually be lower if he stayed inside and he would be further down on this list. Maybe you should stop responding because you make as much sense as a drunken chipmunk.

Why do you insist on overlooking how the Pats play defense? As someone else pointed out, this isn't the type where LB's are shooting the gap and making plays. Good grief.
And you wanted Devin Hester? 'Nuff said I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back