PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deep Sleepers with Compelling Athleticism

State

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Three CBs at the Combine posted sub 4.4 40 and a 40” vertical. Christian Gonzalez and Deonte Banks.

The third?

He played at BYU. Can’t guess? Kaleb Hayes.

The answer is found here

Sidy Sow? Count me as a fan. I want to hear him speak French. The Quebec native can play LG and Strange can be moved to center if the need arises.

Last edited:
Witt and Nowaske are intriguing for 6th round/UDFA.

Cody Trice has SUPERB change of direction and is fast. Plus the longer arms that are nice. Wonder if he'd be there in the 4th?

Three CBs at the Combine posted sub 4.4 40 and a 40” vertical. Christian Gonzalez and Deonte Banks.

The third?

He played at BYU. Can’t guess? Kaleb Hayes.

The answer is found here

Sidy Sow? Count me as a fan. I want to hear him speak French. The Quebec native can play LG and Strange can be moved to center if the need arises.
The article reminded me to check out Combine Warrior/Hero Matt Landers' Pro Day numbers, and oh man did I take notice. Here are his stats overall. The cone was what I was waiting for. Here's a guy who physically has all the tools, but is supposedly missing a lot upstairs. N'Keal on the Pats - esque.

6'4.3", 200lbs, 4.37 (1.51), 37VJ, 10'10" Broad, 4.34 Shuttle, 6.72 3cone

Ameer Speed CB 6.3, 210 pounds; 4.34 fourty; 32 arms --> maybe a S transition , also great name to have a guy named speed in your db group

Ameer Speed CB 6.3, 210 pounds; 4.34 fourty; 32 arms --> maybe a S transition , also great name to have a guy named speed in your db group

Mentioned in the CB thread. Speed is all he has..

Mentioned in the CB thread. Speed is all he has..
I read he has coverage issues but may be worth a look at late day 3
The db group always looks well coached so maybe they can coach him up, at least he has the physical tools which you can’t teach that way

Few are on the list. Might put Landers on. Making a few real changes this week.
Watched recent interviews that Landers gave, and it looks like he trains with Exos. You may already know this, but it looks like 30% of Combine participants are Exos trained (including Palmer, Landers, Mims, and Hyatt from the WR group). They really look like they know what they're doing.

Trevor Nowaske, LB, Division 2, 237 pounds, 6.75 3 cone, 4.2 shuttle , 34,5 vertical, 10'2 BJ, 4.5 fourty
Wow, nice one, been looking at him for a while now. Good kid! Also like Marte Mapu LB/S, Kobie Turner DL and Marvin Pierre LB.

Darius Joiner S, Abraham Beauplan LB, Callahan O’Reilly LB, Jonah Tavai DT, Zeke Vanderburgh OLB and Charlie Jones WR look like solid team players also.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back