PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mayo - "leaving on a jet plane"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all your comments. I should have said "most of this board". I will correct.

"This board" is not a monolith.

Personally, right now, I'd be happy to let him sit and really strengthen that knee until after the bye. I can see the Pats easily at 5-2 at that point.

Last edited:
I hope he DOESN'T play honestly. I don't think we need to rush him back against Denver. They are not the physical team that Baltimore was. Could haveused him against Ravens but we squeaked by that game. I think we can win the next two without him and then have him fresh and ready to go for a playoff run. 6-1 at the bye with offense hopefully waking up will put us in position to win #1 seed and get back on top ofthe hill.

Do you really think BB and the training staff would "rush" him back and have him play in week 5? I see your reasoning and not wanting to make the injury worse, but if the injury was still serious and it could get worse we would not see him on the field. BB and staff recognize that he is young and most likely the future player of the franchise and wont risk anything.

I hope he DOESN'T play honestly. I don't think we need to rush him back against Denver. They are not the physical team that Baltimore was. Could haveused him against Ravens but we squeaked by that game. I think we can win the next two without him and then have him fresh and ready to go for a playoff run. 6-1 at the bye with offense hopefully waking up will put us in position to win #1 seed and get back on top ofthe hill.

If he's 100%, it's not rushing him back. I would assume that BB would not let him play without full clearance from doctors and the training staff.

Edit: What he said ^^^^^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft