Not open for further replies.
Edelman
Amendola
Hogan
Gronk
Bennett
Lewis

kermit_the_frog_lotion.gif

What the two TE offense gives them more than anything is the ability to put an offense on the field that can run and throw with equal ability on any down, this is going to give Brady the opportunity to go to the NASCAR offense and keep defenses in mismatches and on the field without the ability to sub in and out. They have not had that ability since the murderer was cuffed and put away for life, here here, and Brady is going to have a field day with it. I'm really going they can find a way to keep Bennett here instead of just renting him for the year but either way I think this will be the best offense in football this year, and it could get significantly better if they can make the move for a really good number one RB. I'm still wanting Charles even though I know it's a long shot.

I just want to see this team stay relatively healthy......it seems like they can win it all and then the six letter bug hits..... :(

I just want to see this team stay relatively healthy......it seems like they can win it all and then the six letter bug hits..... :(

Yea injures stopped us from winning 3 Super Bowls this decade, 2011, 2012, 2015

Sadly, this looks like it will turn out to be a one and done. I'm not saying I know this for sure . . . mainly because my crystal ball is in the shop for maintenance. But NE does have far bigger fish to fry and, if Bennett has the kind of season I'm thinking (and we're all hoping), his price tag will skyrocket. We already have one all-world TE allegedly feeling a bit disgruntled financially. And we have two stud LB's and a potential stud DE and oh, and pretty damn good CB1, that must be retained. Here's to hoping I'm wrong.

Ya mean, here's to hoping Bennett has a so-so season ? :D

Some impressive articulation from NE player. My feeling about this guy just gets better and better.

I especially liked his capability of seeing the bigger picture like here f.e.

Bennett talked about finally joining a team with a history of winning, pointing out that teams that lose are naturally going to devolve to individuals trying to win, while players on teams with a winning culture are more able to set aside personal goals for the greater good.

Enjoy

TE Martellus Bennett discusses Patriots culture, playing with Rob Gronkowski, contagious Tom Brady, and Bill Belichick’s humor

Anybody else have a Tom Clancy moment when reading this?

I started off and was quickly interested and engaged...and then he rolls out the Statistical Grid. :eek:

I felt my eyes starting to glaze over...

And I knew I had to do something, as my Attention Span was rapidly running out. :eek:

Scroll!! Scroll!! Scroll!!
panic.gif

Ahhh...Content. That was close. He nearly bored the **** out'f me.

And that's a lot of boring!! Yowza, Yowza!!
pennywise2.jpg

Edelman
Amendola
Hogan
Gronk
Bennett
Lewis

kermit_the_frog_lotion.gif

One of those rare occasions where the Sequel was worthy of the Original. :D

*Addendum: I'm not saying it was better, nor am I saying the Original was better.

I'm saying that they were both hilarious. :D

Compare them?

That'd be like comparing Blazing Saddles to Young FrankenStein: Different kinds of Humor.

Last edited:
THis is bringing me back to the pre murder Hernandez days..i liked those days

i read this and i get very excited about the season to come. then i think brady is going to miss 4 games and all the air goes right out of the balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes