PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marquice Cole released

Status
Not open for further replies.
My suspicion is that either Svitek or Vollmer is healthy enough to be a backup if there is a game day injury.

If the Pats can't get Larry Fitzgerald with those zillion picks, they have an attractive alternative in Adam Seward.

Kanorris Davis signed, per Ben Volin. Good sign for the health of either Vollmer or Svitek, I guess.

Didn't see that one coming.

Wonder what promoted this move. Wonder if Davis has been outplaying Cole on special teams in practice.

To repeat, Cole is injured.

From Reiss

"Cole had been limited this week with a hamstring injury, and this could be a case where the Patriots needed a roster spot and Cole could return when he is back to full health. His primary contributions have come on special teams."

Wonder what promoted this move. Wonder if Davis has been outplaying Cole on special teams in practice.

Is Slater expected to play this Sunday? If he is not that puts us down are top 2 gunners, and who is are 3rd Tavon Wilson, Duron Harmon?

Is Slater expected to play this Sunday? If he is not that puts us down are top 2 gunners, and who is are 3rd Tavon Wilson, Duron Harmon?

Slater is already confirmed as Out, the only player so far named as such so far for the Pats.

My suspicion is that either Svitek or Vollmer is healthy enough to be a backup if there is a game day injury.

Vollmer will play, he proved last season that he was able to play in weeks when he missed time due to injuries, I suspect he will be spelled more often by Cannon but still see significant reps at right tackle on Sunday.

BB sees Boldin in that role

MRTw2ig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back