PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mangini lied: Pats never gave Jets permission to videotape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree!!! If it wasn't clear enough, I was being sarcastic about the "kudos". It was interesting to hear what he said today on WEEI, but if he doesn't repeat the same statements (and make a big deal out of it) on ITN and in his columns, then he's nothing less than a useless hypocrite. While it would be nice to think that he would investigate this, I'm not holding my breath.

Since this stuff makes King's pronouncements, rumor mongering, and pontificating over the past few months look ridiculous, I'm sure it will die a quick death...

Sorry, I miss the sarcasm. Sorry about that.

No problem. I should have been more clear!

Regarding D&H challenging King - when they came back from commercial, Dale said they got a bunch of emails from people who were upset that they didn't ask follow-up questions. Dale even admitted that he should have followed up(!) I think they were simply baffled that King was changing his tune, and they didn't know what to say. I agree, though, that they do have a "yellow" streak when it comes to this stuff...

Sorry, I miss the sarcasm. Sorry about that.

F kudos to Peter King. King was one of the leaders of the Pats committed a mortal sin and tarnished the sport through spygate. Now that he is certain the Jets did the same thing and other around the league have done it, he acts what they did was not a big deal. King is being a hypocrit of the highest proportions.

If King wants kudos, he should investigate this further and expose the Jets in Sports Illustrated and condemn Mangini and call for a harsh punishment. He wrote in his column for weeks that Goodell let the Pats off too easy and led the outrage brigade. Where is the outrage now?

Mangini also said they have been taping this year.

Nice pics man!
Well Jets fans and the rest of the haters, YOU MUST BE FU#$ING blind if this this pic does not silence you!
Please email this pic to ESPN and the NFL office.
btw, i emailed the about Jets camera issue. never heard anything!!!

I realized that many members in the forum haven't seen all the jets cameramen pictures .

Please go to this website and send them to your local "newspapers.com"

Scroll to bottom to see all pictures :
http://coloyan.com/society/s091607

It s amazing that Espn or Cnn SI haven't shown these pictures :mad:

Last edited:
No problem. I should have been more clear!

Regarding D&H challenging King - when they came back from commercial, Dale said they got a bunch of emails from people who were upset that they didn't ask follow-up questions. Dale even admitted that he should have followed up(!) I think they were simply baffled that King was changing his tune, and they didn't know what to say. I agree, though, that they do have a "yellow" streak when it comes to this stuff...

Dale especially is not a 100 watt bulb. Gutless AND stupid.

===================================

Thats just spin.

Those pictures have been all over the internet and I am sure the league office, there is nothing to them.

O.K., let me axe you suntin': How would you answer these questions?

1. Bill Bellichick most likely did______, or did not______ give the Jets permission to videotape? (Please pick one)

2. What's more likely - The Patriots threw the Jets videographer out of Gillette, even though they gave the Jets permission_________. The Patriots didn't give the Jets permission, and then threw the bum out______? (Pick one please).

Can I get an honest answer here? HINT: The answers are obvious.

Last edited:
O.K., let me axe you suntin': How would you answer these questions?

1. Bill Bellichick most likely did______, or did not______ give the Jets permission to videotape? (Please pick one)

2. What's more likely - The Patriots threw the Jets videographer out of Gillette, even though they gave the Jets permission_________. The Patriots didn't give the Jets permission, and then threw the bum out______? (Pick one please).

Can I get an honest answer here? HINT: The answers are obvious.

=============================

1. yes

2. yes

:)

Of course Mangini lied.
Why would the Pats give permission to tape and then kick the cameraguy out?

that is a important point which many people miss.

Jet's coach has a bigger mouth than Anthony Smith. When does this ahole learn how to keep his mouth shut.? I guess he hasn't learned Anthony's lesson.

I really dislike Mangini because he is a bull****er and liar at his best. I seriously hope his NFL career is going down soon.

I don't like his SOAP opera lately because i'm not impressed at his character and integrity. It's funny that you did not hear anything from him in the past few months and he suddenly said something about it now. What ahole.! I guess this is how he leads his team by lying, cheating,and backstabing.

This NFL videotaping deal is going to be like NBL's sterio. It really stinks. I can see a double standard right here and right now.

i look forward to this Sun. Nothing will satisfy me to see Jet and Mangin humiliated.

Last edited:
==================================

Your post makes sense, what does not make sense is for Mangini to lie about it after the fact, he has no problem saying no comment and blowing off any question he does not want to answer. Why would Mangini go in to a cover up?

Because he saw everyone crucify BB for not addressing it upfront. Its a great example of both their charactors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case