PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LT still saying the same thing today

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop with the troll crap. just because sanvara doesn't agree with you doesn't make him a troll. if anything, "anyone who disagrees with me is a naive and immature troll" is more trollish behavior than anything he has said.

Shove it, Hoss. You don't get to tell me what to write. He's a troll. If you don't like it, then screw off.

And stop twisting my words.

Last edited:
No. When a hard fought game is over all the scrappy on-field stuff should be put aside and you go shake the other guys hand.
**** that. The Chargers were total ass holes to us last year and they trash talked their way up to Sunday's game where they got beat.

Geesh, I never knew San Diego was a town full of such cry babies. With players like Rodney and Seau coming from that place I'd never have known. What a shame!

I have no problem tossing it back at Merriman during a game - such as imitating his sack dance after a Pats sack. But once the game is over you don't humiliate the entire team at the 50 yard line on their field. That's taking it one step further. Merriman doesn't do a dance after a win.

Plus, and maybe most importantly, the magnitude of the game deserves more respect than that.

you don't call out the other team's coach to the media. that's taking it one step further. No one on the Pats does that after a loss.

plus, the magnitude of the game deserves more than that

:)

*edit* why don't we just agree that Hobbs was classless to do his little dance and LDT was classless in his postgame (and today's) comments

Last edited:
^^^Classic! I may need to make this a sig.

Yeah everyone who disagrees with you is a troll. Hilarious!

I never said anyone who disagrees with me. I said anyone who disagrees that a sack dance is an attempt to humiliate is being ridiculously naive and immature.

Stop twisting my words.

You don't follow the press? The press has been all over BB for his behavior.

^^^^Another classic line. I think I found another sig!

And they took it back when they realized BB immediately apologized. As for the rest of it, the MEDIA is lying. Belichick never refused to shake Mangini's hand. Don't believe everything you read or hear. It's just not true. If someone says that Belichick didn't shake Mangini's hand, they are lying.

This is actually perfect. The Chargers are a young and could be upcoming team that had a tremendous learning opportunity yesterday. They could have faced reality. Which is that their complete lack of poise cost them a trip to the AFC Championship. Instead that's been forgotten and in two weeks time every member of that team will be convinced that they did nothing wrong. That they lost strictly because the other team had no class. This is ideal for us.

Lets face it, the Colts are always hanging around. Denver's never more than a year or so away from being dangerous. the Jets appear to be coming on very fast. Pittsburgh's probably not going to fall that far without the Chin and Miami may just get their heads out of their you know what's before that Defense dies of old age. We really can't afford another consistent threat to our AFC dominance. With the way this game's fallout is going, its clear that the Bolts are on an express trip to re-building land and I'll happily listen to them call our guys classless if it means never having to face a mature, poised team from San Diego.

No. When a hard fought game is over of this magnitude all the scrappy on-field stuff should be put aside and you go shake the other guys hand because they gave you a hell of a battle.

I played college sports before I got hurt, I've been involved in any number of situations like this, and you're wrong.

what!!! Castillo said "last year..when we ended their win streak..we gave them all the respect in the papers.."

so respect is trashing us and saying you kicked our ass..dont be shocked.?

wow

You don't follow the press? The press has been all over BB for his behavior.

No really, name another incident. BB doesn't have to like mangini after the way he left NE. he just doesn't care to pretend for the media's benefit. the whole feud thing was horribly overblown.

The patriots only talk about the opponents in football terms. their players don't get arrested. they never blame losses on referees or discredit their opponents. if all you have is BB not caring what the media thinks of him then you don't have much.

Last edited:
After watching the game last night, we watched a very special clip from the movie Anchorman.

Sports Final showed a piece last night from that movie, but not the part we watched.

After reading these comments all week from the Chargers and the press conference from LT last night, it was sweet to watch and think the same thing:

"GO F*CK YOURSELF SAN DIEGO!!!!

what!!! Castillo said "last year..when we ended their win streak..we gave them all the respect in the papers.."

so respect is trashing us and saying you kicked our ass..dont be shocked.?

wow

Really. Castillo and Phillips both are going on about the way they showed so much class last season.

Was Drayton Florence in the stands for that game or something? Maybe Wade Phillips was in the press box calling the plays. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This overblown,DON'T GO AWAY MAD,JUST GO AWAY!!!!You lost move on....I know the pats have:D

Tomlinson was traumatized by the shock of losing a game he assumed the Chargers would win. He has projected all his anger, bitterness and bewilderment onto something not even real. He needs to get on a plane to somewhere and grieve properly.

LT has gotten so much :woohoo: **HYPE** this year, he has basically been told by the media talking heads that this was just "naturally" their year. The Pats would not be a factor, he was told; too old, slow, unathletic, etc., etc, etc. The Stillers were done before the season started, he was told (that was basically true, as it turned out). Pay-a-ton cannot win the "big one", he was told. All he had to do was show up and they would hand him the Lombardi, ... he was told. Somebody has to give these talented young guys some warnings in life, not just the premature annointings they too often get.

Funny things happen on the way to the bank.

Tomlinson was traumatized by the shock of losing a game he assumed the Chargers would win. He has projected all his anger, bitterness and bewilderment onto something not even real. He needs to get on a plane to somewhere and grieve properly.

Yeah, he can come to the Gillette Stadium parking lot and stand on the spot where Adam V kicked the OT FG in 2001. That's where a lot of West Coast football fans come to greive. :D

Just saw LT on SportsCenter a few minutes ago......Wow.

What a crybaby. He is probably going to regret talking about BB and the Pats this way when he grows up a little more. The Chargers might be a better team but yesterday they made too many mistakes to be champions.

I'm sorry his feelings are hurt, but deal with it like a man. Congratulate the winners to the press and work out even harder this off season. And vow to do better the next time you get the chance.

I believe character is revealed more in losing than in winning. LT showed his character is not yet that of a champion. But, to be honest with you all, I'm glad we don't have to play him twice a year.

No really, name another incident. BB doesn't have to like mangini after the way he left NE. he just doesn't care to pretend for the media's benefit. the whole feud thing was horribly overblown.

The patriots only talk about the opponents in football terms. their players don't get arrested. they never blame losses on referees or discredit their opponents. if all you have is BB not caring what the media thinks of him then you don't have much.
what goes around comes around man, we used to say the same thing about the raiders

showed in nfl live ..even today he said the same thing and said it comes from the top because marty says after the game that act like they have been there before and obviously if it the pats didnt do it they it must be coming from the top...

But...............we have been there before.

How could we not??:confused: :confused:

Last edited:
It bothers me that he keeps harping on Belichick. What the hell did Belichick do wrong?? Even if Hobbs was doing Merriman's little dance, that also is BB's fault? I gave LT a pass yesterday, but this is too much. If he had the chance to go back on his comments blaming Belichick and didn't do it, then he sounds like a sore loser. Sorry.

Nice to know we'll always be in their heads.

Just imagine if Rodney had played. This type of distraction creates pressure on them every time they play us and they'll be on an emotional downswing in the second half like they were today.

In other words, psych edge Patriots.

But let's worry about that other psychedge.

If Peyton fails to open a big lead on us, does the collar get a little tight?

mi nombre es Javier Lopez.

Last edited:
Nice to know we'll always be in their heads.

Just imagine if Rodney had played. This type of distraction creates pressure on them every time they play us and they'll be on an emotional downswing in the second half like they were today.

In other words, psych edge Patriots.

But let's worry about that other psychedge.

If Peyton fails to open a big lead on us, does the collar get a little tight?

mi nombre es Javier Lopez.
****...i expect the pats to jump out to a big lead on the colts just like pitt did last year

you guys got the 3-4, no worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes