PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LT still saying the same thing today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, those comments were not classy, but poor behavior a year ago does not justify it now. Some Pats fans are mature enough to admit what happened after the game was not professional or classy and is not an example of "acting like you've been there before."

..."acting like you've been there before."?

What do you guys know about having been there before?

You guys have "pep rallies" where one of your big stars wants to "punch Tom Brady in the mouth"...

You're already making reservations for Miami, and you've already had a parade route planned...

You're talking trash non-stop on the field, until it (belatedly) dawns on you that the game is slipping away, and indeed appears to be beyond your grasp to retrieve...

Whereupon the Pats, after a very hard-earned victory, go about celebrating in your house!

And this is too much for you guys!

Don't you guys dare utter a word about "acting like you've been there before". Don't you dare! When you've gone out and done it, and acted with "class" yourselves, then you can talk about it!

Not a moment before, damn you!

No. When a hard fought game is over of this magnitude all the scrappy on-field stuff should be put aside and you go shake the other guys hand because they gave you a hell of a battle.
I agree..BUT..LT did NOT do that did he?? SO..according to you and what should be done..LT failed totally.

LT is slowly vecoming a BIG vryvavy...the Bolts are a bunch of losers!!! Sorry..steroid cheaters..and I really only wish that they go nowhere in teh last few years..injuries?? They were lucky this year..BAD karma on the whiners!!

-----------------------

No disrespect to your coach but I think LUCK played a hand in this win. Parker rarely drops passes but yesterday he had butter hands. I call it the Junior-Rodney-Reche karma spell.

Don't underestimate the colts, I think Manning will go to SB this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes