PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking for the WHOLE season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman924

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I was looking for the 2001 season on DVD, and I was wondering where a good place to order one was. I don't want highlights or anything. I want the whole season, everygame, maybe with sideline camera shots of the players, beginning to end, Post season, etc.
Any help?

I don't think you can get that. You may be able to find a site to downloaded it from (illegally, I suppose) but for some reason the NFL doesn't see full season DVDs . . . not sure why, they would be a good seller I think.

Hey guys.
I was looking for the 2001 season on DVD, and I was wondering where a good place to order one was. I don't want highlights or anything. I want the whole season, everygame, maybe with sideline camera shots of the players, beginning to end, Post season, etc.
Any help?

Send me a private message...I know a guy who knows a guy!

Seriously though, I do know of a reputable source that I have bought from in the past...just not a good idea to post in public.

They do do what they call "yearbooks" i'd guess that you problay look it up ion NFL films you might find it there but it wouldn't be eve3ry games mostly jsut highlihghts compacted into an hour or 30 minutes

I wish the NFL sold the Games as well. The one game I would love to have is that game against the Colts were our defense stopped them 4 times 1 yard away from the end zone.

Last edited:
I wish the NFL sold the Games as well. The one game I would love to have is that game against the Colts were our defense stopped them 4 times 1 yard away from the end zone.

You know I actually bought that game on VHS on Ebay. The sad part of it all is that I don't have a VHS player. I really need to buy one of those antiques because I have a ton of football games recorded on VHS tapes.

My suggestion is to do a search of Ebay, you might get lucky on this and other regular season games.

I agree about Ebay...I have these games from 2001:

9/30 - Colts/Patriots
1/19 - Raiders/Patriots (snow bowl)
1/27 - Pittsburg/Patriots (AFC Championship)
Super Bowl 36

All of these were bought on Ebay, but I have noticed lately that people are not selling games as much as they used to. I have about 20 regular season games on DVD's that were all bought on Ebay. You can also find some games on Yahoo Auctions once in awhile! :)

Good Luck! :)

Last edited:
I agree about Ebay...I have these games from 2001:

9/30 - Colts/Patriots
1/19 - Raiders/Patriots (snow bowl)
1/27 - Pittsburg/Patriots (AFC Championship)
Super Bowl 36

All of these were bought on Ebay, but I have noticed lately that people are not selling games as much as they used to. I have about 20 regular season games on DVD's that were all bought on Ebay. You can also find some games on Yahoo Auctions once in awhile! :)

Good Luck! :)

Can you tell me what kind of prices these things are going for? Ya know, ballpark figure....

Can you tell me what kind of prices these things are going for? Ya know, ballpark figure....

At the time I bought these (roughly 2 years ago), they all were about $10 a piece with shipping. There used to be a guy on ebay who sold these to me regularly, but he is no longer registered now. He had excellent games, all in HD and very clear.

At the time I bought these (roughly 2 years ago), they all were about $10 a piece with shipping. There used to be a guy on ebay who sold these to me regularly, but he is no longer registered now. He had excellent games, all in HD and very clear.

Whoa!!!!! That sounds good!

OK, thanks for the info....

Just becareful about the Ebay thing cause unless they have written consent to SELL them it's illegal if they give it to you it's not

You know I actually bought that game on VHS on Ebay. The sad part of it all is that I don't have a VHS player. I really need to buy one of those antiques because I have a ton of football games recorded on VHS tapes.

My suggestion is to do a search of Ebay, you might get lucky on this and other regular season games.

Just get it converted. Find someone who has a vcr that is connected to a PC, convert the tape into a file and then you can either watch it from your computer like that or use NERO or another program which creates DVD's and transfer it to a disc.

Over here in the Philippines there are lots of people who provide this service. I wouldn't be surprised if there were lots of people over there who do that too. Try a video store, maybe even a Kinko's.

Hey guys.
Any help?

check your private messages............

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes