PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking ahead to Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL Network is showing the Pats at midnight and usually features the hometown announcers which is great for a different viewpoint.

You going to be disappointed with that amateur Fauria.:rolleyes: He's like a dumb blond you know you liked her until she opened her mouth. :D

If by "different" you mean a viewpoint that more often than not has little or nothing to do with the game in progress.

The game is being played in Detroit. I believe the comment was alluding to hearing the Detroit ('home') announcers, and NOT having to listen to Fauria. Note the final words, "great for a different viewpoint".

The game is being played in Detroit. I believe the comment was alluding to hearing the Detroit ('home') announcers, and NOT having to listen to Fauria. Note the final words, "great for a different viewpoint".

Thanks for having my back as I shouldn't ass u me that every poster knows where the game was being played.

That's not quite fair IMO, I felt the Texans rebroadcast did a credible job and will wait to see how the Detroit homers call the game.

I think they will show a level of respect due to Lions GM Quinn past connection with the Patriots.

My bad. I thought you were referring to the Patriots "hometown" announcers. I should have read more carefully. Sorry!

Yep. That's on me. I totally misread the initial comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back