PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lombardi: Randy Moss waived by Vikings [mergedx19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad Harvin got back on the Vikings plane. Him staying with Moss would have ramped the comedy level to incredible heights.

I'd like to see Childress put in a waiver claim for Moss :D

98.5 reported that a FoxSports Reporter said that Childress HAS NOT waived moss yet....but did tell the team he waived moss...lol thank god I'm not a vikings fan. Good thing theyre getting ready for the next sunday ha

The Vikings are the new Raiders ... Go Chili

Moss didn't try to catch the ball after the interference call. If he had caught it, TD. He didn't, then Favre got creamed right after, I think

crazy logic though

Umm.. Favre was getting creamed regardless of whether Moss caught the balll...

98.5 reported that a FoxSports Reporter said that Childress HAS NOT waived moss yet....but did tell the team he waived moss...lol thank god I'm not a vikings fan. Good thing theyre getting ready for the next sunday ha

Ummmm, what?

Is Childress on something?

Here in DC they were already asking Shanahan about Moss during a presser. So if this isn't true and Chilly was yanking his chain I would imagine he is some trouble with the League. Because this isn't cool.

Re: Lombardi: Randy Moss waived by Vikings [mergedx3]

Well, here's a question.....

Who loses snaps if Moss comes back? Would it be Branch or Tate?

don't forget that branch is dealing with a hamstring injury, though. he looked pretty gimpy during the game yesterday. given his recent injury history, who knows how long it will take him to get fully healed.

Re: Lombardi: Randy Moss waived by Vikings [mergedx3]

Childress is such an awful coach.He got outcoached in so many levels in that game yesterday.I questioned the playcalling in the goaline and just going for it.You will see alot of firings of coaches.The 49ers, the cowboys, the vikings.Alot of inept coaching.Even Shanahan looked ridiculous yesterday for pulling Mcnabb out.

I'd hate to see the Dolphins get him. Bess was killing us with only one deep threat, imagine if they had two. :(

Just heard Moss's agent say that "Randy's very Sad to leave Minny" yeah i'll bet he is :rolleyes: Hes prolly poping champagne

Last edited:
Just heard Moss's agent say that "Randy's very Sad to leave Minny" yeah i'll bet he is :rolleyes: Hes prolly poping champagne

That poor agent has got to know everyone thinks he's full of crap.

Not every thought is worthy of it's own thread on this subject. There have been twelve (12) merges for this thread.

PleaseMakeItStop.jpg

WOW. Tedy just destroyed Brad Childress.. I LOVE IT!!!!

If Moss came back here Felger would be grabbing a razor and aiming for his jugular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore