PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's Put An End To the Maroney Madness(X3 Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Maroney running poorly and missing tacklers

He ran poorly. Again! The kid is just not bringing anything to the table. Yet, we used a 1st rd pick on this guy? What a waste.

The same topic in a new thread. Again!
I spent part of my life reading it? What a waste.

I think you should stfu and go review tape of Faulk when he was a 2nd year player.. He was not good at blocking. And it wasn't something he was asked to do at Minnesota.

As for what you saw, you've already proven yourself to be a Maroney hater so you are going to see whatever you want to see.

Hey hey, it's Da Excuses! Good morning. Did you remember to make LoMo is oatmeal and get his clothes ready for the day?:D

Where there is smoke there is usually fire. You start to see how diapers were left in this kid's locker, how Belichick called him out in the lockerroom after the Dallas game, how he was on the BENCH the entire 1st half of the Buffalo game, how he was quickly yanked after getting Brady nailed on two straight missed blocks, etc... This isn't a witch hunt on Maroney. People are noticing that this kid is struggling BIG TIME.

The diapers were left in his locker because of the interview with Maroney's mother where she mentioned that he had to wear diapers made for Cabbage Patch kids because of how small he was when he was born.

Maroney was NOT on the bench the entire 1st half of the Buffalo game. Nothing like having your facts straight.

Maroney wasn't quickly yanked. But god forbid you stop lying and making sh!t up.

The diapers were left in his locker because of the interview with Maroney's mother where she mentioned that he had to wear diapers made for Cabbage Patch kids because of how small he was when he was born.

Maroney was NOT on the bench the entire 1st half of the Buffalo game. Nothing like having your facts straight.

Maroney wasn't quickly yanked. But god forbid you stop lying and making sh!t up.

Da Excuses coming up with what else? More of Da Excuses!

Hey hey, it's Da Excuses! Good morning. Did you remember to make LoMo is oatmeal and get his clothes ready for the day?:D

*YAWN* I see are still suffering from your cranial-rectal inversion. Just keep on lying and showing everyone how pathetic you are.

is this thread starter, NEM by any chance?

misguided agenda, same kind of attrition campaign to prove a point that logic and facts deny, and when all fails, some awful sarcasm that comes as bad humor.

Last edited:

*YAWN* I see are still suffering from your cranial-rectal inversion. Just keep on lying and showing everyone how pathetic you are.

Ha Ha! Great. You've been on the forum for less than 5 mins and we already have a moron, loser, pathetic, and idiot reference from you. Good to see you got a good night sleep. Did LoMo?:D

misguided agenda, same kind of attrition campaign to prove a point that logic and facts deny, and when all fails, some awful sarcasm that comes as bad humor.

So Felger is wrong? Was Fred Smerlas wrong too when he said Maroney is struggling on the WEEI postgame show a couple weeks ago? Wow, I guess everyone is wrong except the Maroney toadies.

Thank God we have another Maroney can't run thread. I was on my way to the dentist, but logged on just in time............oh decisions, decisions.

Come on bro you got mod connections, make it stop.

Nudge nudge.

Just becasue I find a thread to be repetitve, stupid, boring, dumb, and nauseating, doesn't mean I can delete a thread that doesn't violate the guidlelines.

Personally I would love to nuke it. You have the choice that I don't and that is to put starter on ignore.

with the constant use of the ":D" to say he was "joking"...

According to Felger's report card today:

RUNNING BACKS -- B-

"Maroney also continues to struggle badly in blitz pickup. On the Pats’ first play after the Steelers closed the gap to 14-10 in the second quarter, Maroney missed blitzing linebacker James Farrior and Brady was hit to the ground while his pass sailed incomplete.

I consider 'struggle badly' as a step in the right direction, he used to be just plain awful. He is not Bo Jackson but it is what it is, he is on the team and I don't think a sprinkle of pixie dust can magically change anything.

Stop me if you have heard this before... he is healthy and adds one more weapon to the arsenal, BB has decided that he will win or lose by putting the ball in one of the best QBs of all time.

I expect him to have big games against the Phins & Jets. After they win the Superbowl NSA and others can say, "See I was right!" while the rest of us enjot watching one of the finest seasons in American sports history.

Hey DaBruinz:

I know you're going to find your way into this thread at some point.

I'm not arguing Maroney anymore, it's getting silly, but I want to make a wager with you that they take a RB in one of the first three rounds OR through free agency next year. And I don't mean some PS guy, I mean someone expected to start over Maroney or split a significant number of carries. I'm proposing $20, and I'm good for it. How do you feel about that? You got a paypal account?

Let's Put An End To the Maroney Madness

It seems we have three schools of thought on this board with regard to Mr. Maroney:

School #1: Maroney is a great back who has just not been given the opportunity to show what he can do because of the gameplan and our other strengths. He's being held back so he's fresh for the playoffs, when he will show us all his true value.

School #2: Maroney is an average back who would be better utilized in a more limited 3rd down, pass-catching type role and the Patriots should start focusing on locking up a full-time, full-tilt back for next year (Rhymes with McBadden). I personally subscribe to this school.

School #3: Maroney sucks. Cut him now. He worthless.

Have I missed anyone?

If not, let's just all say we are what we are when it comes to Laurence and move onto something we can all agree on - smacking the infernal p i s s out Eric Vagina and the Jets!

Peace and Happy Holidays,
Armen Da Pats Fan

(I know, DaBruinz, don't say it - I'm a moron and a jacka s s and an idiot and so on and so on...I got how you feel about me, okay?)

Re: Let's Put An End To the Maroney Madness

I'm tired of your stupid Maroney threads.

I'm tired of your stupid Maroney threads.

me too

for all the Maroney haters....why don't you just stick to one thread? is there a need to open a thread every 3 seconds?

Let's put an end to these threads. :rolleyes:

This message is hidden because National Sports Advisors is on your ignore list.

Ah, the joy!:D

Last edited:

I think danny, armen and NSA need to blow up some other site. This used to be a good one. I realize armen's going to come back with some frantic version of "Hey, I'm TRYING to put a stop to these threads!" and I think that's sincere on his part, I really do. But those three in particular have been more responsible than anyone here for the friggin' NONSENSE that has overtaken this site and I resent it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday