PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's Put An End To the Maroney Madness(X3 Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Maroney running poorly and missing tacklers

make-it-stop.jpg

Come on bro you got mod connections, make it stop.

Nudge nudge.

The fact that you are using Felger to support your own misguided agenda further diminishes you in the eyes of most on this board.

I watched the tape. Felger is absolutely right. Maroney did miss tacklers and once again ran poorly. It's right there for ANYONE to see.

I watched the tape. Felger is absolutely right. Maroney did miss tacklers and once again ran poorly. It's right there for ANYONE to see.

So you saw Moss taking plays off too correct?

I'm telling you, man...you said the "F" word. If you would have transposed the article without bringing up his name nobody would have noticed. (well, maybe not right away).

For the record, I think Felger's a pr!ck but some of his points are valid. Just because someone's a jerk doesn't mean they have a valid point from time-to-time.

This thread: F-

So you saw Moss taking plays off too correct?

Listen, are you right all the time? No. Am I? No. Is Felger? No. However, that doesn't mean that you, myself, or Felger are NEVER right. In this case, I believe Felger is 100% right. I watched the tape this morning and saw it with my two own eyes. It's obvious the kid is struggling BIG TIME.

I think I speak for dozens of posters when I say, "Hey NSA, just F-ing STOP." We get your position on Maroney. We disagree. We are BALANCED in our view, you are not. We are grown-ups and don't judge in black-and-white a player who is in his second year in the NFL. Stop starting these threads over and over. Let it go.

Your point is stipulated. SHUT UP AND MOVE ON.

I think I speak for dozens of posters when I say, "Hey NSA, just F-ing STOP." We get your position on Maroney. We disagree. We are BALANCED in our view, you are not. We are grown-ups and don't judge in black-and-white a player who is in his second year in the NFL. Stop starting these threads over and over. Let it go.

Your point is stipulated. SHUT UP AND MOVE ON.

How come the kid can't even pick up rushers? He needs 5 years to learn that? Puhleaze. The kid almost got Brady killed! He ran poorly. Again! The kid is just not bringing anything to the table. Yet, we used a 1st rd pick on this guy? What a waste.

Listen, are you right all the time? No. Am I? No. Is Felger? No. However, that doesn't mean that you, myself, or Felger are NEVER right. In this case, I believe Felger is 100% right. I watched the tape this morning and saw it with my two own eyes. It's obvious the kid is struggling BIG TIME.
Did you at least pass Belichick in the halls?

How come the kid can't even pick up rushers? He needs 5 years to learn that? Puhleaze. The kid almost got Brady killed! He ran poorly. Again! The kid is just not bringing anything to the table. Yet, we used a 1st rd pick on this guy? What a waste.

What? The guy has picked up blockers before and has done it well. What are you talking about?!?!

Did you at least pass Belichick in the halls?

Ya, and he told me #39 sucks and that we'll have a real running back next year, don't worry.;)

Last edited:

What? The guy has picked up blockers before and has done it well. What are you talking about?!?!

Ummm, you are suppossed to do it every week. You don't pick and choose. You need to bring your game every week. This kid does not. It's an abnormality when he does!

Where there is smoke there is usually fire. You start to see how diapers were left in this kid's locker, how Belichick called him out in the lockerroom after the Dallas game, how he was on the BENCH the entire 1st half of the Buffalo game, how he was quickly yanked after getting Brady nailed on two straight missed blocks, etc... This isn't a witch hunt on Maroney. People are noticing that this kid is struggling BIG TIME.

Last edited:

I think you should stfu and go review tape of Faulk when he was a 2nd year player.. He was not good at blocking. And it wasn't something he was asked to do at Minnesota.

As for what you saw, you've already proven yourself to be a Maroney hater so you are going to see whatever you want to see.

No he didn't. But god forbid you stfu and stop your hate campaign you friggin loser.

Ummm, you are suppossed to do it every week. You don't pick and choose. You need to bring your game every week. This kid does not. It's an abnormality when he does!

Faulk doesn't do it every week. He's missed some...

Maroney is learning pass protection because Minnesota didn't use him in that aspect.

I'm going to post in this thread, but not in response to NSA's points.

If you're among the posters who wish this NSA troll, Danny88, and others would stop making threads to bash Maroney, then stop responding to what they've said. In other words, stop feeding the trolls, and eventually these type of threads will slow down. If this thread turns into another 30 page sh*tfest than you'll be to blame.

As it is I find it particularly pathetic that at least some of these threads haven't been merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes