PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Le Batard: Saban leaves as a loser, weasel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTI just aired a clip of the Phins' OWNER press conference;the owner actually stood there and asked the reporters present if they had any suggestions or ideas to help this franchise go forward and if so could they please share them. He wasn't laughing either. Talk about being in disarray,lol that's truly pathetic. Wasn't there talk of the Dolphins being for sale?

Why do I get the distinct feeling that we are seeing the birth of the AFC's version of the Lions...dysfunctional and destined for the crapper....
Can't wait to see the bangcartoon on this one.....

As for Saban's arrogance, the last time I saw someone vehemently deny something only to have it blow up in his face this bad, there was a blue dress with DNA evidence.....

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the bangcartoon on this one....

Me, too. But, first we need a Bang cartoon on Billy and Matt Millen getting a vote of confidence in Detroit!

I need to check out the "visitors lounge" for other teams and look for Aqua. Man that guy has to be crushed by now.

PFnV

True to form 'Waterboy' is nowhere to be seen.

Bad, bad kharma for welshing on the Bread of Life charity wager.

Maybe his mommie isn't leting him post from his basement room anymore.

OK, its my day off and I hardly ever look at the forum when I'm not at work, but this one is waaaay to good.

Its probably already been said, but now THATS how a BB protoge shows some love!!! Totally screwed the Miami franchise over, cuts bait, leaves town, takes the money, and goes back to college! I gotta say hoo..f'ing..ray!!! Not only is Miami in the dumps for 2 maybe 3 years, minimum, but now Nicks gonna feed us inside info on all of those fine 'Bama players.:eat3: :rocker: :woohoo:

Unlike that piece of sheeite Mangina, who screwed us on Branch and sold us out to Miami as well as stirring sheeite with the media about a possible BB move to the Gints.:mad:

Its probably already been said, but now THATS how a BB protoge shows some love!!! Totally screwed the Miami franchise over, cuts bait, leaves town, takes the money, and goes back to college! I gotta say hoo..f'ing..ray!!! Not only is Miami in the dumps for 2 maybe 3 years, minimum, but now Nicks gonna feed us inside info on all of those fine 'Bama players.

Yes...yes...yes...and yes!!

:rofl: Glad I wasn't the only one!

...and Wow, you weren't kidding.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ah, leave him be. HC of 'bama is no step down from coaching in the NFL, anyway. Great deal for him: works on Saturdays, gets to watch the big time on Sundays. Nice work, if you can get it.

Calling all lurking media on the Pats' beat: it's time to let Huezanga(sp?) know that the turn-around prospect he needs is Matt Millen - time to get out his poaching permit.

Maybe Wayne lures the Chin away from Pittsburgh...now that would be awesome theater

Not that I like Saban but this is from Le Batard, the biggest Barry Bonds apologist in the country.

"Le Batard: Saban leaves as a loser, weasel"

There's nothing wrong with weaseling out of things in my opinion.

In many ways its what sets man apart from the animals.

(with the possible exception of the weasels)

Le Batard had (or has)a EPSN radio show that was just pathetic. He may be right in regards to Saban but he is the wrong person to write it.

hopefully this will erect another "pipeline" of young talent from bama to NE

WHy is that? So that we can spend 14 picks on talent that Saban suggest to us only to have 4 work out? No thanks.

One of the best drafts in recent Patriots history is the one we stayed AWAY from players Saban might have played against. That was the 2003 draft.

Now Maimi is down and out....What can we gain from their troubles?????Which player(s)would considred as a Patriot""?????He got an offer that he could not refuse.....By the way thanks NICK!!!!GO PATS!!!!!:rocker:

I love the sound of the Dolphins imploding.

I have never liked Le Batard. It all started the week prior to SB 36 when he wrote his "Superbowl Fodder" article in the Miami Herald about the Pats. Basically, the jest of the article as I took it was that it could have just as easily been the Fins in the SB. Little did he know that the Pats would not only win a week later but would win 3 of the next 4.

I sent him an email telling him what I thought of his article right after and he responded in a not so professional manner. I'm no fan of Saban's but Le Batard is a tool IMO.

WHy is that? So that we can spend 14 picks on talent that Saban suggest to us only to have 4 work out? No thanks.

Same goes for the Urban Meyer "pipeline", too.

p.s.: You folks are right, Dan The Bastard is a complete waste of DNA.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ah, leave him be. HC of 'bama is no step down from coaching in the NFL, anyway. Great deal for him: works on Saturdays, gets to watch the big time on Sundays. Nice work, if you can get it.

8 years at 32 million??? Coaching Bama??? I'm with you on this. I don't blame Saban at all. Things looked to me to be going south in Miami. So Saban is supposed to pass up this incredible offer? And if he had another sucky year in 07 (good odds on that too), he would be wondering if he even would have a job? Screw that! Saban might have bolted when it was getting dicey but why not? To anyone with regard to their own future, to turn this offer down would have been to say 'I don't need no stinkin security and happiness, I just need uncertainty and tension headches.... AT less guaranteed money'. Riiigggghhhhtttt.......

Heres hoping they hire Jim Mora Jr to coach the Dolphins. That would benefit the rest of the AFC east, just imagine that goof trying to outcoach Belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents