PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LB Chris White re-signed, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping they would sign Josh Bynes, whom Baltimore released yesterday. I thought he would be a significant upgrade from White as a #4/5 LB who can not only play special teams, but also play his position at a solid level. Bynes cleared waivers and was signed today by the Ravens to their PS, using the new PS eligibility rules.

I don't think the loss of those particular players would have resulted in facial explosion. Not a big risk.
We had Hughlett and Davis on the Practice Squad as alternatives at LS and LB/ST.

Please baby, come back, I miss what we had.
I thought I wanted to see other special teams linebackers, but now, having spent some time really reflecting, time I needed, I can understand that what we had was really special. Those other defensive tackles meant nothing to me. I will never call them again. It was just about the tackles. But we have a relationship. We are part of a team. We went through mini-camps together, baby, we can't walk away from all that. All the off-season, all the playbook study. Let's just learn from this, forget about this silly little situation, and move on together.

I don't think the loss of those particular players would have resulted in facial explosion. Not a big risk.
Cue that "Scanners" gif...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back