PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LB Chris White re-signed, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping they would sign Josh Bynes, whom Baltimore released yesterday. I thought he would be a significant upgrade from White as a #4/5 LB who can not only play special teams, but also play his position at a solid level. Bynes cleared waivers and was signed today by the Ravens to their PS, using the new PS eligibility rules.

I don't think the loss of those particular players would have resulted in facial explosion. Not a big risk.
We had Hughlett and Davis on the Practice Squad as alternatives at LS and LB/ST.

Please baby, come back, I miss what we had.
I thought I wanted to see other special teams linebackers, but now, having spent some time really reflecting, time I needed, I can understand that what we had was really special. Those other defensive tackles meant nothing to me. I will never call them again. It was just about the tackles. But we have a relationship. We are part of a team. We went through mini-camps together, baby, we can't walk away from all that. All the off-season, all the playbook study. Let's just learn from this, forget about this silly little situation, and move on together.

I don't think the loss of those particular players would have resulted in facial explosion. Not a big risk.
Cue that "Scanners" gif...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey