PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Last images we saw of Adam, troy, and Willie

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna know what happend.....well our o-line forgot wat block means....and the steelers pretty much just watched the Chargers Colts game and copied that....then since the colts o-line pretty much just layed ther and let the steelers walk in PM couldnt throw the ball....and if Nick Harpers wife hadnt stabbed him then he probly wouldave been gone for a td....ya

Maybe those last images were omens of things to come. The one thing that burns me about losing these guys is that they will never have a chance to redeem themselves in a Pats uniform. The only guy that will be able to do that is Tom Brady, which I'm more than ok with.

Colts_FAN_101 said:
You wanna know what happend.....well our o-line forgot wat block means....and the steelers pretty much just watched the Chargers Colts game and copied that....then since the colts o-line pretty much just layed ther and let the steelers walk in PM couldnt throw the ball....and if Nick Harpers wife hadnt stabbed him then he probly wouldave been gone for a td....ya

Very wordy definition for "choke".

Last edited:
Colts_FAN_101 said:

That means God hates the Colts. you also forgot to mention you had the refs in your pocket that game.

Colts_FAN_101 said:
all of there Core Players go.... :

All THEIR core players? :rolleyes: Brady, Rodney,Tedy,Sey,Colvin,Vrabes,Branch,Watson,Graham,Light,Koppen,Mankins, Dillon,Faulk and a few others may disagree with you!

"brilliant shmessy" - not so bad y'self!

shakadave said:
Seriously though, I love the responses here ("Thank you for existing" --- brilliant Shmessy!) but I had truly forgotten about that McGinest sideline altercation. Jog my memory --- was it aimed at Belichick? If so, was that a factor in this does anyone think?
i gotta line up with shmessy myself---the dolts are a wonderful foil for a team like patriots. i'm glad they're around too.
indy is formidable, like red sox are to yankees. but red sox don't have a pathetic mega-star, like ol' peyton, to mock. red sox also don't have a laughable franchise history to belittle.
one similarity is that colts seem to have as much chance of playoff victories against patriots as redsox did of playoff victories against yankees from 1980-2000.

Colts_FAN_101 said:

Let's see.. Harper was surrounded by about 5 team mates, with only the opposing QB within 15 yards of him. But it's the stabbing that got him caught? He ran INTO the tackler, he wasn't chased down. He should have slowed, waited for his blockers who were right behind and beside him, watched them maul Rothlisberger and then jaunted to the endzone. But poor Colt coaching did not have him prepared for his scenario, so he blew it, ran out in front of his blockers and ran directly into the only player that had a chance at saving the game for the Steelers. CHOKE.

Notice all the blue around Harper:
2006_0115_pit_969_machta.jpg

Last edited:
As long as Peyton Mannning is the QB in Indy, they will not win an SB. They can bring in Vinatieri, then can bring in Jesus - it still won't happen. I'm not even convinced they make the playoff's next year. Jacksonville could easily win that division - thay HAVE a runningback. They could get a wildcard - but look at how improved Cleveland and Miami are (on paper).

Colts_FAN_101 said:

This season's excuses. The Colts and their fans come up with new ones every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back