PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft uncomfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kraft uncomfortable ?

espn also added that mort has "heard this from other owners in the league" FWIW

Maybe I heard it wrong, but I thought Mort said other owners in the league aren't happy with what the Pats were doing, not that other owners told him that the Krafts weren't happy with the running up of the score.

On a side note, I can see Kraft being concerned about people hating this team because he is all about the marketing opportunities. But the Cowboys and Raiders are always two of the highest teams in merchandise sales eventhough they are hated outside their fan base. Same with the Yankees in baseball.

There's no way to win. If Kraft was cheering Mort would've claimed that Kraft was supporting BB running up the score. That's alright. At some point all of these media ***holes will be forced to admit that the Pats are the best.

Kraft wouldn't fire BB because he knows the fans would riot.

It would go down as even dumber than firing a 14-2 coach. There is no way on God's green earth this would happen....over the team being too dominant.

I mean, I can't even wrap my head around the concept.

Maybe I heard it wrong, but I thought Mort said other owners in the league aren't happy with what the Pats were doing, not that other owners told him that the Krafts weren't happy with the running up of the score.

I think this makes far more sense. What on earth would Bob Kraft be talking **** about his OWN coach and team with other owners for? To give Mort his stories?

I thought I saw Kraft celebrating the TD to take it to 45 points. I actually thought he was enjoying the way the Patriots were rubbing it in.

For cripes sake ... freaking Bob Kraft cannot even be constipated and full of gas without it making the news wire ... "Colon-Gate".:rolleyes:

Relax. It's a non-issue.
I wasn't talking about the body language bs. I don't know why he would be uncomfortable. His team in dominating.

I was talking about how Kraft handled the video-taping and kissed Goodell's boots while Goodell was stepping on his neck.

This was after the rant that Steve Young went on about the Pats being "bullies" and that Brady spiking the ball when we already were up so many points was unconscionable. He was practically frothing at the mouth! It's becoming very funny to see some of these professional commentators come unhinged over the record season the Pats are on.

Bullies again?

This is football, right?

Are you braindead?? He gave him a 5 year extension immediately after it happened. Actions speak louder than words.
There's a funny joke calling me brain dead for not "knowing" that BB got an extension AFTER the video-tapin, but ........

What in hell do you think Kraft could say about his coach breaking a rule? "Oh, we don't really mind"? He minded. He has a right to mind, and he's obligated to mind, and that one-liner was about all he did say.

And you think that's throwing his coach under the bus?

Madness.

Somebody must have let some airborn disease loose in this state.

You've heard of Mad Cow Disease? It's here.

At first I thought that there were many things Kraft could have said, but he didn't. Even now, I think he should be requiring Goodell to make a statement that the penalty was for video-taping signals, and make Goodell state that all teams try to steal signals, and that Goodell point our that he had no problem last year with the Dolphins stealing our signals and bragging aobut it.

He needs Goodell to come out and say that the issue was video-taping, not cheating.

That would end the media bs going on.

Why doesn't Kraft do that? I have no idea.

But Kraft gave zero support to BB, and what I thought was that if he has BB back off playing the way BB thinks the game should be played, and BB thinks he in meddling, then BB would leave. He has already said he would never coach for a meddling owner again.

But you are too clever for me that that Mad Cow reference. I don't know what it means, but obviously you are too clever for me. So:

Yes, Kraft stood by Belichick.

Yes, Belichick is very pleased about how his owner handled the situation, and is fine with Kraft meekly accepting the loss of a first round draft pick. It takes a guy with cajones the size of TX to stand up for your right to roll over without a fight.

To conclude, sweetie-pie:

I was wrong and you were right.
I'm devoid of virtue quite
What I said was stupid, trite,
Ill-timed and inefficient.

I'm satanic, dull and mean.
You're discerning, sharp and keen-
A lovely perfect, faultless queen.
Now isn't that sufficient.

No, it was after.
It was made public after, it seems like it was signed before. Still, with the private Patriots making it public was a strong statement.

I don't know if this is true. But, my nephew"s wife's friend's mother"s aunt was in Stop N Shop the other day. She heard from a person in the Bakery Dept that Bob Kraft was in there and was asked "paper or plastic" and he chose paper bags.

The guy responsible for the cart corrale thinks Bob Kraft will be putting one of the paper bags over his head if the Patriots are winning by more than 30. The cart corrale guy could tell by the way Bob Kraft treated the paper bags carefully and his body language getting into the car.

Maybe ESPN should look into this?

I just listened to Brady on WEEI. Mr Kraft told Brady that scoring to many points is a great problem to have. This thread should go in the dump.

I don't know who is more useless these days, Peter King or Chris Mortensen. Seems to me that both of them get a lot of "inside" info about other teams but are shut out by the Pats so they like to make sh*t up about them.

This thread cracks me up. I can only put it in this context:

Boss: "Dave, I just wanted to let you know you're doing a great job. In fact, you're exceeding the expectations of this position by more than I can imagine. You're probably performing this job better than anyone has ever performed it in any capacity throughout history. You're both saving us money and making us money. You are light years above any of your peers. So, I'm gonna have to let you go. This just isn't working out."

Me: :eek:

This just in!
Apparently Joe Gibbs looked very uncomfortable on the sidelines Sunday. More to follow. Stay tuned!

IMO, RK never earned all of his money by just being a nice guy and playing fair. IMO, you have to be ruthless to a certain degree to be successful in business.

I do not think that running up the score bothers him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft