PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft "trying" to get 1st round pick back

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a puppet re-enactment of the conversation between Fraudger Goodall and Hans Blix, I mean Robert Kraft:

Maybe I am too old school to hold a grudge for what he did, after all I witnessed the complete and utter ineptitude of Billy Sullivan and his minions.. I am forever grateful to him for elevating this franchise to what it has become today.

Kraft deserves credit for not keeping quiet about the blatant hypocrisy of the NFL.... this is a letter, suspect there is a lot more going on behind the scenes..

Let me get this straight . . .

You waive your right to appeal but you write a polite letter humbly appealing to Goodell's better nature and sense of fairness? The same guy who took away a 1st rounder in 2007 over camera placement/quibbling over the definition of a "covered area"? The same guy who fined the Jets $100k for tampering with a marquis player on a division rival when he typically takes away picks for less egregious tampering violations? The same guy who spent about $20M of the NFL's money litigating this PSI crap in federal court?

Good luck with that!:rolleyes:

not defending Kraft......I'm a realist who understands the pick is GONE and has been for quite some time....he ****ed up but can't sue now........

far more pathetic than kraft being bent over is that it happened almost a year ago and clowns like you are still moping
It is not moping but taking the long view that unless it is stopped ( and it is the second time after spygate) it will happen again when the league fabricates/trumps up some minor malfeasance or invents one to punish the Patriots wrongfully.... To continue the analogy from before, sometimes you have to punch the bully in the nose to stop it.....

Try to be reasonable about Kraft and his options and he comes out and endorses Goodell. F.ck him, I give up. I'm calling Patriots Place to thanks Bob for giving us the middle finger.

Bobby epitomizes the Stockholm Syndrome. THE poster boy.

Kraft still defending Goodell. BK should resign & let Jonathan run the team. This is absolutely disgusting. Bob should be ashamed of himself.

We don't really know about Jonathan but Bob's continued sucking up to Goodell "good job" is nauseating.

Let me get this straight . . .

You waive your right to appeal but you write a polite letter humbly appealing to Goodell's better nature and sense of fairness? The same guy who took away a 1st rounder in 2007 over camera placement/quibbling over the definition of a "covered area"? The same guy who fined the Jets $100k for tampering with a marquis player on a division rival when he typically takes away picks for less egregious tampering violations? The same guy who spent about $20M of the NFL's money litigating this PSI crap in federal court?

Good luck with that!:rolleyes:

I spent 75 cents for approximately 10 psi at the gas station the other day to inflate my tires.

Goodell spent 20 million bucks for 0.2 psi.

Ouch.

Understand your pessimism but in recent months I've seen more and more media outlets question the validity of deflategate science, motives and fairness. A letter from Kraft is another baby step in the right direction. How does deflategate end? Who knows but I'm sure it has not panned out the way Goodell had anticipated.
His last ditched effort was to send a letter, and get no response.
It panned out exactly how Goodell anticipated, the Patriots got screwed and Kraft bent over and took it. But he did compose a strongly worded letter that was laughed at.

It is not moping but taking the long view that unless it is stopped ( and it is the second time after spygate) it will happen again when the league fabricates/trumps up some minor malfeasance or invents one to punish the Patriots wrongfully.... To continue the analogy from before, sometimes you have to punch the bully in the nose to stop it.....

except that ship sailed for this event a long long time ago.......Kraft f*cked up, pure and simple....and since he that f*ck up waived his right to do anything about it, it's done ...

and yes....it is moping......and nothing more

Personally I think it's about ****ing time, that he wrote this letter. It should have been done the day he gave us the. "I've been duped by the League office speech".

I like Bob Kraft as much as anyone, and I'll be forever grateful to him for elevating my favorite pro sport franchise to a level that goes far BEYOND just mere competency. However his handling of "deflategate" will forever go down as a black mark on his legacy that will NEVER go away. That is simply a fact now. One that he will have to live with. It should never take away from the entire narrative, bu it should never be erased either

So while it is easy to smuggly cite that it's "too little tooo late". I applaud that he's doing it at all. I'd really like those professional cynics in the media do THEIR jobs once and a while and and consistently make the NFL brass justify taking those picks away and their utter joke of a PSI policy

Now if they did that, THAT would be shocking. :rolleyes:

Dear Billy Bob:

ah's so'ry fo' yer troubles an' th' troubles of th' Patriots. Deflate gate has exposed me as a spineless sack of ****. Ev'ryone now knows ah have shriveled balls an' a choad fo' a penis. Jeremiah Jones uses me as his glo'y hole. Irsay does lines off th' top of mah ass. Ichabod Kensil, Fay Vincent, Steve Bisciotti, Woody John-Boyson all ragdoll me cornsissently. ah's powerless t'he'p yo' - ah's but a super high paid mo'on givin' han' jobs an' bendin' on over t'keep disgruntled ownys happy. Yer not gittin' yer picks back until a commish wif mo'e spine an' balls runs th' league.

Bess Regards
Roger

The Dialectizer

Personally I think it's about ****ing time, that he wrote this letter. It should have been done the day he gave us the. "I've been duped by the League office speech".

I like Bob Kraft as much as anyone, and I'll be forever grateful to him for elevating my favorite pro sport franchise to a level that goes far BEYOND just mere competency. However his handling of "deflategate" will forever go down as a black mark on his legacy that will NEVER go away. That is simply a fact now. One that he will have to live with.

So while it is easy to smuggly cite that it's "too little tooo late". I applaud that he's doing it at all. I'd really like those professional cynics in the media do THEIR jobs once and a while and and consistently make the NFL brass justify taking those picks away and their utter joke of a PSI policy

Now if they did that, THAT would be shocking. :rolleyes:

You know who should be "consistently making the NFL brass justify taking those picks"? Robert F'ing Kraft! There should not ever be a meeting with any other owners present where he doesn't raise some point of contention and demand that the league justify itself. Not one. If they want it to stop, they can give up this farce or they will be forced to have him physically removed from every meeting they don't want him to do that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes