PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft "trying" to get 1st round pick back

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words:

"Sorry boss!! Don't get too mad at me!"

Try to be reasonable about Kraft and his options and he comes out and endorses Goodell. F.ck him, I give up. I'm calling Patriots Place to thanks Bob for giving us the middle finger.

Johny Sarlacc's Impersonation of Robert Kraft ~ gets me every time!!
jester.gif

filing_images_e98967c32895.jpg

So we have Krafty Bob "writing a letter" to Goodell "asking" to have his picks and fine $ returned - if u ask me, Krafty Bob would rather have the $ back than the picks cuz when u draft guys u gotta pay 'em.
Then Krafty Bob says Goodell's doing a good job? This is truly the bizarro world.

It's as if Krafty Bob pledged to some frat and he's the cool kids' whipping boy. He just takes it in the arse over, and over, and over again, and keeps asking for more...as long as he can sit at the big boy table, Krafty's gonna schitt in a bag and tell us its ice cream....hey, it's for the good of the 32, right?

Krafty Bob "Thank you sir may I have another" Kraft

College photo of Kraft has been found.

3916284_std.jpg

The NFL commissioner works for the owners. Last I heard, Robert Kraft is one of the owners. If the commissioner has in his possession the results of the PSI testing, there is absolutely no reason it should not be disseminated to each and every owner if one owner ( in this Kraft) demands it...
Yeah...still waiting......................
Sorry Bob, you crapped the bed on this from initially accepting the penalty and potentially waiving appeal rights to saying it was Goodell's lawyers and not him...to saying what a good job he is doing......
to sending a letter...
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result...If this approach isn't working ( and I don't see anything to change my mind) maybe it's time to take a different approach and go Al Davis/Untouchables Chicago style and be more confrontational....
As they same, "no one can bully you you unless you let them."....and make no mistake, the Patriots are getting bullied..and it will happen again unless things change......

"Hello. Roger Goodell here."

"Hi, Roger. It's me. Bob"

"Yo Bob. What's up?"

"Roger, I'm getting some flak from fans so I'm sending you a letter."

"About what, Bob?"

"You know. That deflation stuff again. They want me to get the draft picks back."

"Ok, Bob. It's busy around here now so I'll look at it after the draft. 'Kay?"

"Yes, Roger. That will be great. Oh, and please don't take the tone to heart. It's just the fans; they want some action."

"No worries, Bob. As long as it doesn't upset me too much I'll only hit you for an additional 2017 6th rounder."

"Gee, thanks, Roger. Bye."

I know it's an impossible task trying to defend Kraft with any thing resembling substance, but is this really the best you can do?

not defending Kraft......I'm a realist who understands the pick is GONE and has been for quite some time....he ****ed up but can't sue now........

far more pathetic than kraft being bent over is that it happened almost a year ago and clowns like you are still moping

not defending Kraft......I'm a realist who understands the pick is GONE and has been for quite some time....he ****ed up but can't sue now........

far more pathetic than kraft being bent over is that it happened almost a year ago and clowns like you are still moping

Right, much better to pull a Kraft, accept your raping, and go right back to pretending everything's hunky dory. Fine, if you don't mind being known as a noodle-spined push over who's ripe for another raping. I guess you're fine with that.

Right, much better to pull a Kraft, accept your raping, and go right back to pretending everything's hunky dory. Fine, if you don't mind being known as a noodle-spined push over who's ripe for another raping. I guess you're fine with that.

no......it's much better to pointlessly foam on about something that is done.....over.....nothing else to do.....for almost a year.......

boy, you have it all together........gonna beat your wife a month after she overcooked your steak?

no......it's much better to pointlessly foam on about something that is done.....over.....nothing else to do.....for almost a year.......

boy, you have it all together........gonna beat your wife a month after she overcooked your steak?

That's what I thought.

goodell's done a good job? i wonder what tom thinks of that ridiculous statement.

amazing that brady still takes massive paycuts for the jellyfish.

I wouldn't be surprised if Roger tells Kraft he can have his draft picks back if he can get Brady to admit his guilt.

The NFL* would kill for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore