PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Koppen's post game comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
saw it on TV last nite -said the big thing was the team was loose this week and was enjoying the play and that was a big differerence..FWIW ..who knows maybe denver got into their heads

when I saw that story somebody posted about filling Brady's car with styrofoam I knew that we were going to be okay this weekend - showed they were still having fun and weren't overreacting to the loss in denver, even when so many fans and media members were.

I think Denver's offensive futility the first couple of weeks got into their heads, classic setup by Shanahan.

richpats said:
I think Denver's offensive futility the first couple of weeks got into their heads, classic setup by Shanahan.

Shanahan is not laughing now.
After last week's game, Bob Kraft sent Shanahan the mortage payment bill for Gillette Stadium saying, "Obviously, you own the Patriots. Here's the bill. "

Lockdown06 said:
when I saw that story somebody posted about filling Brady's car with styrofoam I knew that we were going to be okay this weekend - showed they were still having fun and weren't overreacting to the loss in denver, even when so many fans and media members were.

Brady had Cassell's wheels removed from his truck, and they only gave Cassell 3 of the wheels and told him to go find the 4th....Cassell retaliated by filling Brady's car with peanuts.....and rumor has it, there were so many peanuts in Brady's car, it was going to take a massive cleanup to get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes