Welcome to PatsFans.com

Koppen's post game comment

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SVN, Oct 2, 2006.

1. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

saw it on TV last nite -said the big thing was the team was loose this week and was enjoying the play and that was a big differerence..FWIW ..who knows maybe denver got into their heads
  2. Lockdown06

Lockdown06 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

when I saw that story somebody posted about filling Brady's car with styrofoam I knew that we were going to be okay this weekend - showed they were still having fun and weren't overreacting to the loss in denver, even when so many fans and media members were.
  3. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I think Denver's offensive futility the first couple of weeks got into their heads, classic setup by Shanahan.
  4. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +854 / 8 / -10

Disable Jersey

Shanahan is not laughing now.
    After last week's game, Bob Kraft sent Shanahan the mortage payment bill for Gillette Stadium saying, "Obviously, you own the Patriots. Here's the bill. "
  5. FloridaPatsFan

FloridaPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Brady had Cassell's wheels removed from his truck, and they only gave Cassell 3 of the wheels and told him to go find the 4th....Cassell retaliated by filling Brady's car with peanuts.....and rumor has it, there were so many peanuts in Brady's car, it was going to take a massive cleanup to get it right.