PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Key to game is controlling Merriman (aka "steroidboy")

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand marty. But I think that points been made thousands of times already. Just as long as Marty keeps his arse out of the game, they should be ok. I still can't help but remember what he did with the Chiefs in the playoffs, and I've hated him ever since.
I actually think Marty is a little underated, from his Cleveland playoff losses anyway; maybe not KC, he didn't fumble in Denver or allow the 4th and 13 completion the year before.

However, going into a game I think 99/100 football people would take Belichick over him, that's really all I'm saying to SadChargerFan.

the definition of insanity by albert einstein: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

as much as you try to spin it, marty has the advantage over BB. SD's coaching staff as a whole has the advantage over BB's depleted squad.

Are you serious? Tell me you are joking. The only one that matters is the head coach. You can have Marty. We'll keep our coach, thanks.

the definition of insanity by albert einstein: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

as much as you try to spin it, marty has the advantage over BB. SD's coaching staff as a whole has the advantage over BB's depleted squad.
What's Marty's playoff record against Belichick ? 0-0. Belichick kicks it up a notch in the playoffs, everyone knows that.

Where have we heard this mantra before...

Typical one trick poster beating the Marty drum while all the astute SD posters are quick to admit the biggest concern SD fans have remains the potential for the Marty factor to raise it's ugly head.

Kids like this who bring nothing to OUR thread discussions need to be restricted to the visitors locker room. Of course starting threads with the troll baiting steriod boy tag probably belong there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes