PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kelly, Vereen, Washington all back at practice Wed 10/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect practice attendance

Kelly, Washington, Vereen -- everybody's there.

Per Twitter (Curran & perhaps others).

I didn't see anything about degree of participation.

Kelly and Vereen back at practice as reported by bleacher report.

Re: Woohoo: No "DNP"s at practice today!

Does this include Armstead and Harrison, or are they kind of excluded from these reports since they're not officially active?

Great news on Kelly and Vereen though. Makes me feel like we'll see them back against the Panthers at least, let them knock off some rust, then be full speed for Denver.

one more run stopper.

One more puzzle for the opposing defense to figure out.

Excellent Smithers.

Does this include Armstead and Harrison, or are they kind of excluded from these reports since they're not officially active?

Great news on Kelly and Vereen though. Makes me feel like we'll see them back against the Panthers at least, let them knock off some rust, then be full speed for Denver.

Yes, Armstead and Harrison, as NFIs, don't count.

I'm more or less looking forward to reports from the locker room indicating how both Kelly and Talib were walking, but this is fantastic news.

Great news. I don't expect to see Kelly out there this week against the Steelers, but it's good to know that he's rounding back into form. He should be back after the bye. Things are starting to look up!

If we can beat the Steelers this Sunday without Talib and Kelly, it would bode well for our 2nd half run. With Kelly back,and the addition of Sopoaga, our run defense has a chance to become an asset rather than a liability for the stretch run

Was this Vereen's first day eligible to practice coming back from the in-season IR?

I know his first game eligibility isn't until the game after the bye.

Was this Vereen's first day eligible to practice coming back from the in-season IR?

I know his first game eligibility isn't until the game after the bye.

He was eligible to come back to practice after 6 weeks (i.e., in Week 8), IIRC.

I'm more or less looking forward to reports from the locker room indicating how both Kelly and Talib were walking, but this is fantastic news.

Someone tweeted on monday that Talib was strolling thru the locker room with no limp.

I can't think in recent memory a time when the bye has come at a pretty much perfect time.

Just gotta get thru sunday without anybody getting hurt.

Washington back as well. Nothing against Blount, but he must be the slowest kickoff returner I've ever seen besides Connolly.

I wonder if on pass rush downs, we see Chris Jones at one DE, Kelly DT, Vellano DT and Chandler Jones other DE.

Good we need these guys back. These two and Washington on kick offs should provide huge impacts to all 3 phases of the game and their potential contributions should not be minimized. Wouldnt mind them for the steelers game but we should be able to win without them should they need the added time (and of course Vereen is still not elidgible).

I wonder if on pass rush downs, we see Chris Jones at one DE, Kelly DT, Vellano DT and Chandler Jones other DE.

I think it would be

Ninko
Chris Jones
Kelly
Chandler Jones

I would really like to see Leon Washington earn his paycheck one of these days.:rant:

So when is Shane Vereen eligible to come back?

Meh.... BB's mind games... :rolleyes:

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk