PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kelly, Vereen, Washington all back at practice Wed 10/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, it's not all good news...

That must have been what he was getting worked on with the trainers on the sidelines this past Sunday.

At least its not a back or forearm injury.

Shane...Shane...come back!

Welp, it's not all good news...

That must have been what he was getting worked on with the trainers on the sidelines this past Sunday.

The bye is coming at a great time, no doubt about that one. I think we all like the bye week coming towards the middle, and with Gronk returning recently he should be able to take advantage of the 2 week rest period for this supposedly minor tweak.

brady is the most important player that needs to heal up during the bye...hopefully his hand will be ok.

brady is the most important player that needs to heal up during the bye...hopefully his hand will be ok.

He was a full participant in practice again today, so it wouldn't appear as though it is much of a problem or factor at this point. I would think that if it were a factor he'd have been limited or we'd have seen some obvious problems in his delivery in the past 2 Sundays.

Obviously the 2 week bye period between our next game will help everyone in overcoming some nagging injuries.

Shane...Shane...come back!

I believe they'll have to cut someone when he gets back, right? So maybe Leon knows he has just one week to audition for the rest of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back