PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kelley Washington activated from PUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, this is why I love Pats fans: where else would I read four pages' worth of speculation on whether or not a new receiver failed a conditioning run, which doesn't even matter any more because he's officially off the PUP list? This isn't the return of Jonathan Sullivan or anything: while it's a conditioning run, he could have relaxed too much on sprint number 17 or even slipped and fallen on the second-to-last one.

I'd say we need to get the preseason started, already! :rocker:

Given how many players are from different teams, it just shows that some may NOT be used to the conditioning needed for the team.

Someone hires you for several million dollars for a year, and you don't bother to learn what the requirements are to start the job? Sounds to me as if the job isn't all that important to him.

I REALLY doubt that a conditioning run will be a deciding factor.

Talk to Ethan Kelly.

As I said, if that shows more him not being in shape during camp, it's another story.

His only job between March and August was to keep in shape. Training camp is not for players to get into shape. It is for players who are already in football condition to practice plays.

Re: Washington failed the conditioning run?

Oh boy :rolleyes: So you came to this conclusion after speculating on things you know nothing about?? Nice!

According to a few minicamp reports...Mike Reiss...he had problems slipping while running routes and dropping balls.

Showing up out of condition might make the coaches decision of who to cut a little easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News