PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jullian Edleman Decline Interview

bradyismygod

Rookie
Reaction score
Julian seems to be following in Brady's footsteps. He declicined the NFL Network's request for an interview with Deion and the boys. and the NFL had to go to their next option, which was Gronk. Also the NFL were trying their best to get Brady to do the interview by having Willie Mcginest at the round table. they thought he would do Willie a solid and the interview for him, but Offcourse Brady did not fall for it.

i don't think so. he spoke to tracy wolfson after the game:

bjrJ0j4.jpg

Edelman has become more like Brady over the years in more ways than one. Both vocal leaders, both are obsessed with preparation and the constant need to improve, both physically and mentally tough, and both come up huge in the clutch.

Last but not least - and I say this in the most heterosexual way possible - they are both very sexy motherf&ckers.

Wish everyone would decline interview and leave them sitting by themselves. Although I do like Deion and Irvin **** NFLN.

i was referring to the round table.

How many separate postgame interviews do you want him to give the same network?

There are enough great, REAL storylines about the New England Patriots today.

Wish everyone would decline interview and leave them sitting by themselves. Although I do like Deion and Irvin **** NFLN.
And Willie and Heath

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back