PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman *foot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see captain troll's new whine? Crying about how Belichick has purposely made the OL worse by not signing a rookie UDFA OT. Because apparently some OT rookie that went undrafted is what's missing.

There is a an old guy with mental problems who left the Globe's board to joing the PatsFansFree forum that was just created, as the Globe forums are shutting down. He goes by Babe Parilli.

He has spent over 5 years there bashing Belichick like a Felger/Mazz minion, essentially blaming every movement with less than stellar results, by every other human on the Pats, solely at the feet of BB.

It's the creepiest thing I've seen by an supposed Pats fan on a messageboard before. And, what's more, is he has 15-20 clones just like him, brainwashed and pumping the same agenda Felger and Mazz pump on the air, since 2009 when the getting was good.

Now, they just look like buffoons, as 70% of the league is in a cap hell, attempting to rebuild, without shooting themselves in the foot.

Meanwhile, our greatest GM in NFL history has one of the youngest teams in the NFL and is possibly in position to go back to the SB again this year, with only had luck and injury in 2013 and 2015, blocking that from a reality then.

NE can go to its 6th straight title game this year and it's not all because of Brady.

Christ, BB had to just deal Chandler Jones because he's drafted so well within the rookie cap since 2011, and developed, while being smart leveraging the market back down to the prices he'll pay for FAs.

It's just genius, and it goes right over the kids or creepy old mens' heads.

Last edited:
Is it entirely out of the relam of possibilities that Je11 reinjured his foot? Or Needed more than one procedure?

I love Jules , respect the athelte alot and he will forever be a cult hero here and one of the most underrated WRs in the game. However at this point, hearing he might be in a boot doesn't nessecerily surprise me. Id have a harder time believing he was 100% and ready for the season. Not saying he won't be...but I'm sure he's still dealing with some crap from the original injury.

I think it was likely a scheduled procedure or tune up of sorts. Nothing more, nothing less.

We all know come Sept this year, he'll be out there at the Z ready to go. No need to rush he or Lewis back.

What a ****ing joke of a post. Being skeptical of some person who barely posts here saying he saw Edelman in a cart and a boot a week ago with no proof except his "word" isn't being a ****ing homer.

Did you ever find Gronk?

Last edited:
Lmao, whereas what sets you off is the Patriots winning. You're the biggest phoney n on this site triumph, you talked all sorts of sh.t about Belichick and Brady in 2014 when they got off to a bad start, blamed Belichick for everything including conflict in the middle East, disappeared for the next 4 months when they were on a tear, and then came back into the forum after they won the Super Bowl bragging about how you were at the Super Bowl and what a great win it was. You are the pink in pink hat. You spend 99% of your time ripping the sh.t it out of every move Belichick makes and then try to jump on the duckboats as one of the WOOOOHOOOO girls when the Patriots roll by with the Lombardi's.

And for the record, Triumph is the poster who actually claimed and believes that Belichick sucks at his job, should have been fired long ago, and that he could do a much better job. Along with Captain Stone ( aka Steve from Fall River) you are the worst posters on this board, but also the true bellweathers as to how good a team they have, if you say they suck and their draft was horrible then we can put in marble that Belichick has created another great team, he nailed their offseason, and it will be a great year. You two are the real life inspirations for Dumb and Dumber.

Its true.

You are constantly butthurt at the slightest critique of the Patriots. At least you are no longer stalking me like a weirdo.

Thank you.

Its true.

You are constantly butthurt at the slightest critique of the Patriots. At least you are no longer stalking me like a weirdo.

Thank you.

It would be impossible to "stalk you " triumph, you only appear to criticize Belichick's drafts and when they are losing, and the latter happens so rarely that you can't pop your head up to take your sh.t.

Is it entirely out of the relam of possibilities that Je11 reinjured his foot? Or Needed more than one procedure?

I love Jules , respect the athelte alot and he will forever be a cult hero here and one of the most underrated WRs in the game. However at this point, hearing he might be in a boot doesn't nessecerily surprise me. Id have a harder time believing he was 100% and ready for the season. Not saying he won't be...but I'm sure he's still dealing with some crap from the original injury.

And only one person has seen evidence of it?

I believe BB overpaying for Hogan was a solid indicator that he needed an insurance, we don't really know if Jules re-injured his foot in the playoffs, but they have solid information. I would not be surprised if Jules had a down year in 2016. But I'm not buying this rumor, just the nature of the injury and recent examples makes me not so confident he will be the same Jules of the past 3 years.

There is a an old guy with mental problems who left the Globe's board to joing the PatsFansFree forum that was just created, as the Globe forums are shutting down. He goes by Babe Parilli.

Wow...I used to comment on the PatsPulpit comments in the 2010 and 2011 seasons before it got crappy over there. That must have been the same BabeParilli that tooled around there ****ting on BB constantly. Man, that dude gets around, lol. He would always start with the same shtick. We all know during the 2010 season Moss was traded. I can't begin to go over the crap that guy said about BB that time. I'm sure this was a universal thing around the interwebz, though.

It would be impossible to "stalk you " triumph, you only appear to criticize Belichick's drafts and when they are losing, and the latter happens so rarely that you can't pop your head up to take your sh.t.

It was very strange.

I had to go to Ian to make you stop. I had never gone to management prior or since then.

I believe BB overpaying for Hogan was a solid indicator that he needed an insurance, we don't really know if Jules re-injured his foot in the playoffs, but they have solid information. I would not be surprised if Jules had a down year in 2016. But I'm not buying this rumor, just the nature of the injury and recent examples makes me not so confident he will be the same Jules of the past 3 years.

I think they thought Hogan was a better fit for the team than LaFell and was the reason why LaFell was shown the door.

Yea in terms of what he did in BUF 2016 is an overpay but for 2017 and 2018 it's in-line and reasonable for a 2nd or 3rd WR.

Bone breaks in the feet are scary propositions. Look at LaFell last year. While the break was not THE factor in his major dropoff in play it was one of them as it hampered his off season conditioning and working with TB12 to nail down the timing and trust aspect of the QB/WR dynamic.

All the cutting and darting JE does puts major stress on the feet. Lets hope he is ok but getting Hogan and DA under contract was a big deal. I also think with Martin and Mitchell are decent 3rd/4th and even better 4th/5th WRs.

I'd still like to see a physical WR like Boldin on the outside but thats just me.

Wasn't there also a story of Edelman going down to run some plays with Brady along with a few other top targets? I don't that the link but i remember hearing about it.
I believe there is a pic of some Pat's players were at the 2016 Kentucky Derby, but Edelman's foot is being hidden by another player's foot, obviously it's been amputated ;)

patriots-kentucky-derby-tom-brady-rob-gronkowski.jpg

All joking aside, do they put screws in the player's foot for this kind of injury, do they eventually take those screws out ? Or do they stay there forever ? Maybe, possibly the OP saw Edelman after they took the screws out ? Forgive me for not being a medical expert, I really don't know if they take them out or not.

It was very strange.

I had to go to Ian to make you stop. I had never gone to management prior or since then.

Lmao, you are so fill of sh.t.

Yea in terms of what he did in BUF 2016 is an overpay but for 2017 and 2018 it's in-line and reasonable for a 2nd or 3rd WR.

Bone breaks in the feet are scary propositions. Look at LaFell last year. While the break was not THE factor in his major dropoff in play it was one of them as it hampered his off season conditioning and working with TB12 to nail down the timing and trust aspect of the QB/WR dynamic.

All the cutting and darting JE does puts major stress on the feet. Lets hope he is ok but getting Hogan and DA under contract was a big deal. I also think with Martin and Mitchell are decent 3rd/4th and even better 4th/5th WRs.

I'd still like to see a physical WR like Boldin on the outside but thats just me.

I think Hogan has the size they want outside, and I think Mitchell will be outside as well.

I think it was likely a scheduled procedure or tune up of sorts. Nothing more, nothing less.

Possibly a factor, but I don't think he was overpaid. I think they wanted Jones who went to Detroit, so plan B was the cheaper Hogan.

At some point you have to target what you are convinced will work. When BB acquired Welker for a 2nd and 7th, not all were completely on the board with that, especially with an aging roster in 2006.

But, they saw 67 receptions from Cleo Lemon and though it would make sense, with Welker doing almost double that in NE with Brady.

I think he has the potential to do 60-70 receptions and 6 TDs. I don't his salary is overpaid if he does that, is a good X position blocker like Givens was and can be a red zone threat to the left side of the field.

That is the main problem with Brady in recent years in the red zone....He needs to open the windows wider, so to speak.

Whether it be Dobson, Keshawn Martin, or back further with Lloyd or whoever else at the X, there really wasn't a legit red zone threat from that side of the field.

Don't be shocked if everyone is blown away by Chris Hogan here. He seems to fit the mold: Good route running, speed, some size and good football IQ with coachability.

There's one in a sub-forum on here that follows me around and just sent a somewhat disgusting PM to me. I take particular pleasure in doing just what that report says to do: ignoring them completely. The report is absolutely correct in that regard since I can tell it's driving them crazy.

I can only imagine who this is lol

I think Hogan has the size they want outside, and I think Mitchell will be outside as well.
I agree. While Hogan can do a little bit in the slot he does seem better suited to be on the outside. Bigger player too.

I agree on Mitchell as well. He looks like a quicker LaFell to me. We'll see...

Buddy

You can take it personally if you want but in truth it's not. The fact of the matter is that stories like this are commonplace on messageboards and they are almost never true. You should expect that if you go on a site and tell a story like this then people are going to treat it with a great deal of skepticism, especially when they're hasn't been a peep on social media or in regular media. Had you taken a picture there wouldn't be much doubt but absent anything at all to support it you shouldn't be upset that people are calling bs.

Yeah I'm not really the type of guy to take sneak pictures of athletes and then post them. It will come out at some point....I guarantee it. It's perfectly fine to be skeptical...but don't flat out call me a liar and say I'm trolling which is essentially what you did. I completely understand people start rumors on here and troll. I get that. But I can assure you this is not the case here. May 1, 2016....Julian Edelman had a big white boot on his foot. That is a fact. Be skeptical all you want.

It IS possible that Edes doctors didn't like the way the foot healed and despite his ability to walk around and even run "normally" but not up to elite NFL standards did an additional procedure the day before the sighting. But I'm skeptical that Jules would venture out in public with his foot requiring such apparatus immediately thereafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe