PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman *foot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Don't post much here but figured I would in light of what I witnessed in a New York bar last Sunday. I was hanging out in the relatively dead "Bounce Sporting Club" in NYC around 5 PM when Shane Vereen, Danny Amendola and Julian Edelman rolled in. I was shocked to see how small these guys actually were in person (I should've known but I am 6'1, so it was still surprising)...but most importantly....Julian Edelman came in on a motorized device that he controlled that had his foot elevated on it and with a big boot on his foot....almost as if he just had surgery and wasn't allowed to put any weight on it. I found it interesting to say the least but I didn't want to bother him and those guys and go up asking him about it. Just figured I'd post it because I haven't read anything about his foot or this at all anywhere. Take my word for it though.

He was likely injured while filming that Cops video. *kzzztch*

Sounds like the Patriots aren't being forthcoming with injuries again...I say we submit this post to the NFL front office. I'd say it's enough proof for punishment.

Where's wes welker when you need him?

Edlemans foot injury has been hanging over this board like a dark cloud, but nobody wants to look up and see the threat of an oncoming storm.

Edlemans foot injury has been hanging over this board like a dark cloud, but nobody wants to look up and see the threat of an oncoming storm.

Given how he looked in the AFCCG, the comments by some media in the locker room afterwards, and now this, I have a sinking feeling he reinjured his foot in the divisional game against KC more severely than I care to think about.

At worst DJ Foster has an extended audition.

Training camp isn't for 3 months. Season doesn't start for 4 months. Even if this is true no reason to jump off the bridge just yet
I remember hearing the same about Dobson a couple years ago.

Amputation tomorrow. How did he run in the cop spoof with Amendola? I call BS.

dobson??? LOL gtfo my face with dobson as an example.

Also dobson was ready week 1, that foot injury had zero to do with his problems the last 2 years.
Yea I'm sure you're right...

There's also a chance it was a yuck stunt,too. Doing that,trolling the press/public to see what kind or reaction he could get on all the social media. Seems to me that Julian isexactly the type of guy to do something like that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes