PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman *foot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 3, 2 Patriot players (Amendola, Edelman) visiting a formet teammate that now plays in New York (Vereen)

And if you follow those guys on social media, you'll know theyre still pretty tight. So the fact that the OP says they were hanging out in NYC is believable.

In regards to the club they were hanging out at, Who knows? I do know, Edelman every once in a blue moon makes the journey up to R.F O'Sullivans in Somerville for the burgers. Ill take your word that the bar the OP seen them at is mediocre, but what sucks for you might be great for someone else, including professional football players.

And in regards to him being in a walking boot, whos to say he was feeling a slight discomfort for a few days, and the team, knowing JE11 was taking a weekend up to NYC told him if he still feels the discomfort to put on the boot, and stay off the foot for a while? Thats possible.
Sure, almost anything's "possible."
I am just very doubtful (to the point of disbelief) that this occurred, but neither of us can prove our position, so we'll just have to leave it there, I guess.

Youre wasting your time arguing with the butthurt brigade.

The slightest perceived slight against anything Patriots sets the primate cage off on a feces throwing tangent.

Lmao, whereas what sets you off is the Patriots winning. You're the biggest phoney n on this site triumph, you talked all sorts of sh.t about Belichick and Brady in 2014 when they got off to a bad start, blamed Belichick for everything including conflict in the middle East, disappeared for the next 4 months when they were on a tear, and then came back into the forum after they won the Super Bowl bragging about how you were at the Super Bowl and what a great win it was. You are the pink in pink hat. You spend 99% of your time ripping the sh.t it out of every move Belichick makes and then try to jump on the duckboats as one of the WOOOOHOOOO girls when the Patriots roll by with the Lombardi's.

And for the record, Triumph is the poster who actually claimed and believes that Belichick sucks at his job, should have been fired long ago, and that he could do a much better job. Along with Captain Stone ( aka Steve from Fall River) you are the worst posters on this board, but also the true bellweathers as to how good a team they have, if you say they suck and their draft was horrible then we can put in marble that Belichick has created another great team, he nailed their offseason, and it will be a great year. You two are the real life inspirations for Dumb and Dumber.

Ivan has been highly critical of Belichick and the Patriots in the past, on many occasions.

But hey, why stop that from pulling out that tired, tired ol' ad hominem: "you homers can't handle the truth"?

EDIT:

Yes
For I while I thought "Ivan" was actually the new Mrs Welker from the posts, but the nude pics "Ivan" sent to me convinced me otherwise

Not 3, 2 Patriot players (Amendola, Edelman) visiting a formet teammate that now plays in New York (Vereen)

And if you follow those guys on social media, you'll know theyre still pretty tight. So the fact that the OP says they were hanging out in NYC is believable.

In regards to the club they were hanging out at, Who knows? I do know, Edelman every once in a blue moon makes the journey up to R.F O'Sullivans in Somerville for the burgers. Ill take your word that the bar the OP seen them at is mediocre, but what sucks for you might be great for someone else, including professional football players.

And in regards to him being in a walking boot, whos to say he was feeling a slight discomfort for a few days, and the team, knowing JE11 was taking a weekend up to NYC told him if he still feels the discomfort to put on the boot, and stay off the foot for a while? Thats possible.

Is not that it's "not possible" it's that posts like the OP are almost always BS. And absent any proof at all we should always be really really skeptical of them. The likelihood that he's the only person on earth who has seen Edelman in the state he described is seriously doubtful, especially when Edelman was just at camp, is seen around Boston daily, and any Jack ass with a phone could put out a picture of it on social media. Imo posts like his should be treated with a huge dose of skepticism, unless of course he actually took a photo of it, then he might get some traction.

"Trolling" is a poster trying to further an anti-Patriots agenda under the guise of pretending to be "concerned" about the Patriots.

"Yanking chains" is a poster mocking those who take what the poster is saying seriously by "taking the bait" and reacting to him.

I agree, and while I don't think the OP falls into the following category I also think that the worst trolls are the ones who really don't care whether it's football or any other sport or interest they just search the internet endlessly trying to disrupt discussions and piss people off. They get off on being as disruptive as possible and are in truth really sick no life @ssholes.

Last edited:
Yes
For I while I thought "Ivan" was actually the new Mrs Welker from the posts, but the nude pics "Ivan" sent to me convinced me otherwise

I'm not sure why Ivan disliked the Post you quoted.

My point was, Ivan has criticized Belichick and the Patriots in the past. He is not simply another homer flinging poo at someone because they dared say something bad about them. The hypocrisy of Triumph's post is pretty staggering imo.

I agree, and while I don't think the OP falls into the following category I also think that the worst trolls are the ones who really don't care whether it's football or any other sport or interest they just search the internet endlessly trying to distill others and piss people off. They get off on being as disruptive as possible and are in truth really sick no life @ssholes.

Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists

Lmao, whereas what sets you off is the Patriots winning. You're the biggest phoney n on this site triumph, you talked all sorts of sh.t about Belichick and Brady in 2014 when they got off to a bad start, blamed Belichick for everything including conflict in the middle East, disappeared for the next 4 months when they were on a tear, and then came back into the forum after they won the Super Bowl bragging about how you were at the Super Bowl and what a great win it was. You are the pink in pink hat. You spend 99% of your time ripping the sh.t it out of every move Belichick makes and then try to jump on the duckboats as one of the WOOOOHOOOO girls when the Patriots roll by with the Lombardi's.

And for the record, Triumph is the poster who actually claimed and believes that Belichick sucks at his job, should have been fired long ago, and that he could do a much better job. Along with Captain Stone ( aka Steve from Fall River) you are the worst posters on this board, but also the true bellweathers as to how good a team they have, if you say they suck and their draft was horrible then we can put in marble that Belichick has created another great team, he nailed their offseason, and it will be a great year. You two are the real life inspirations for Dumb and Dumber.

Those types of fans are usually very young, either kids or Millennials and/or people who listen to Felger and Mazz, thinking those two have a clue.

We're witnessing the greatest GM/Coach in NFL history and it's not over yet. The built in media anti-Pats bias makes it seem like this isn't the case, but it clearly is.

There is a pocket of mainly younger, more impressionable fans who never sat in Sullivan Stadium on those crappy, cold bleachers, who also don't think Brady ever makes a mistake.

I don't know why Kraft would ever fire the greatest GM and Coach in NFL history, but that's just me.

On the other hand, I looked over the OPs posts and he clearly isn't a Pats hater, has never shown any propensity to troll, act a hater, or anything like that...Plus, this seems like a pretty random lie to tell at a pretty random time. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt as a person, assume he is telling the truth so either is 1) just mistaken about what he saw, or 2) Edelman Punk'd the hell out of someone (which I would not put past him frankly), or 3) Edelman is in recovery and we got the scoop here.

Or the OP is lying so a certain percentage of us are gullible suckers who should be a lot less trustworthy of random internet folk.

Or, the OP's account got hacked by an annoying roomate or family member who is F'ing with us. IN which case, hats off to you my friend, you got us. This actually seems more likely than it actually being the OP himself rather than an imposter....

I'm thinking door number 3 is looking pretty good at this point. He lives in NY and has some ****head Jets fan for a roomate who is F'ing with us. The guy hardly ever posts, but has auto-login, and this Jets fan roomate comes and does this to mess with us...

Anyone here with twitter? Maybe post and ask Edelman and find out?

I'm not sure why Ivan disliked the Post you quoted.

My point was, Ivan has criticized Belichick and the Patriots in the past. He is not simply another homer flinging poo at someone because they dared say something bad about them. The hypocrisy of Triumph's post is pretty staggering imo.

Big finger disease. If I am disliking the post and it makes no sense then I didn't realize I hit the wrong icon. I went back and found it and fixed it.

Last edited:
Youre wasting your time arguing with the butthurt brigade.

The slightest perceived slight against anything Patriots sets the primate cage off on a feces throwing tangent.

What a ****ing joke of a post. Being skeptical of some person who barely posts here saying he saw Edelman in a cart and a boot a week ago with no proof except his "word" isn't being a ****ing homer.

What a ****ing joke of a post. Being skeptical of some person who barely posts here saying he saw Edelman in a cart and a boot a week ago with no proof except his "word" isn't being a ****ing homer.

Triumph was just looking for something to glom onto, it's been a really tough couple of years for him with the Patriots winning another Lombardi and going to another AFCCG despite losing most of their team to injuries over the course of the season.

Along with Captain Stone ( aka Steve from Fall River) you are the worst posters on this board,

Did you see captain troll's new whine? Crying about how Belichick has purposely made the OL worse by not signing a rookie UDFA OT. Because apparently some OT rookie that went undrafted is what's missing.

I was actually somewhat amazed at just how harsh the psychological studies were on trolls. When I started looking they were universally of the view that trolls are really really sick people who should get serious psychological help before they do something that will screw up their lives or those of others.
There's one in a sub-forum on here that follows me around and just sent a somewhat disgusting PM to me. I take particular pleasure in doing just what that report says to do: ignoring them completely. The report is absolutely correct in that regard since I can tell it's driving them crazy.

There's one in a sub-forum on here that follows me around and just sent a somewhat disgusting PM to me. I take particular pleasure in doing just what that report says to do: ignoring them completely. The report is absolutely correct in that regard since I can tell it's driving them crazy.

And I can guess which bridge dweller that is, I put it on ignore recently myself.

Did you see captain troll's new whine? Crying about how Belichick has purposely made the OL worse by not signing a rookie UDFA OT. Because apparently some OT rookie that went undrafted is what's missing.

I don't believe he's a Patriot fan, I think, he's an obsessive draft Nik who probably trolls dozens of boards ripping their teams for not drafting his binkies. I have never seen him happy about the Patriots winning, all he ever does its cry and whine. Basically he's a moron.

Wasn't there also a story of Edelman going down to run some plays with Brady along with a few other top targets? I don't that the link but i remember hearing about it.

Is it entirely out of the relam of possibilities that Je11 reinjured his foot? Or Needed more than one procedure?

I love Jules , respect the athelte alot and he will forever be a cult hero here and one of the most underrated WRs in the game. However at this point, hearing he might be in a boot doesn't nessecerily surprise me. Id have a harder time believing he was 100% and ready for the season. Not saying he won't be...but I'm sure he's still dealing with some crap from the original injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back