PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh McDaniels

Status
Not open for further replies.

varjao

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Josh McDaniels

To stay or to go? Is his situation settled? Seems like the Tennessee job is or was the best opportunity still available, I don't even know if they hired a different coach, but all the other spots were already filled.

To stay or to go? Is his situation settled? Seems like the Tennessee job is or was the best opportunity still available, I don't even know if they hired a different coach, but all the other spots were already filled.
He should go.

Stay who would you want to replace him with Daboll? Weis? Fears?
No he is a brilliant coach Brady thinks the world of him.
Is he perfect? No but who is, and what coach always calls the perfect play Ill take Josh over 90 percent of the OCs in the league and not think twice.

"Since delivering a nervous and ragged performance at his introductory press conference after being hired as the 12th head coach in the history of the Denver Broncos, Josh McDaniels has repeatedly demonstrated that he is not fit to lead an NFL team........

About | Josh McDaniels Sucks

"Since delivering a nervous and ragged performance at his introductory press conference after being hired as the 12th head coach in the history of the Denver Broncos, Josh McDaniels has repeatedly demonstrated that he is not fit to lead an NFL team........

About | Josh McDaniels Sucks

NEM? Is that you?

Stay who would you want to replace him with Daboll? Weis? Fears?
No he is a brilliant coach Brady thinks the world of him.
Is he perfect? No but who is, and what coach always calls the perfect play Ill take Josh over 90 percent of the OCs in the league and not think twice.

We are on the same page here.

I opened the thread because after 2 seasons with rumors linking him to every possible HC job available the sentiment after this season was that this was the year he was going to leave but surprisingly, I think he decided to stay not because he had no offers but for other reason. I'm pretty sure he was on the top on many HC candidates lists. I'm curious about this Tennessee situation, it was a good fit for him but if he were to go there, it should have already happened, teams are already on to 2016.

Still think hes a strong consideration to be the head man when BB decides to sail off into the sunset.
Mcdaniels
Patricia
Young Belichick
Chip Kelly?
These are all possiblr successors.

I texted Josh and here's what he had to say...

"Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double
So ya gotta let me know
Should I stay or should I go?"

It's up to you, Patsfans to resolve this clash of opinions!

So ya gotta let me know

Thanks, PWP. Now, I can't get that gd song out of my head...

McDaniels has spent his entire coaching career in the NFL. The college game is all about recruiting. Saban wins because he is flat out the best recruiter and he has a proven track record of winning and getting kids into the NFL. I don't care if you are greatest coach of all time, with a solid recruiting base, you are not going to win in college.

McDaniels has zero back ground in recruiting, any jump to college at this point would be dumb, as the recruiting process is finished already.

McDaniels should stay with the Pats this year and wait for the right NFL job to open.

So ya gotta let me know

Could be 'London Calling' in a few.

Mularkley was named the head coach on January 16th. McDaniels situation has been settled for a month.

No matter who we have as OC a large majority of the fanbase is going to say he sucks. It's too easy to play back seat driver when judging an OC.

Of course he's staying, it's almost March. If he was leaving, he'd have a deal in place during the playoffs

Still think hes a strong consideration to be the head man when BB decides to sail off into the sunset.
Mcdaniels
Patricia
Young Belichick
Chip Kelly?
These are all possiblr successors.
If we can all agree that stem cell research is okay and we get around to cloning, I'm all for having a fifty year old hoodie take over in a couple years.

So ya gotta let me know

It's always tease, tease, tease
Josh is happy when we're on our knees

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes