PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jon Lester

D-Money

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Lester pitched his guts out last night.The kid grew up this year alot.I am hoping we can get the same result with Buchholz if we dont trade him next year.Lester will be back.I can see 17 or more wins next year.The guy can pitch!!!

Lester pitched his guts out last night.The kid grew up this year alot.I am hoping we can get the same result with Buchholz if we dont trade him next year.Lester will be back.I can see 17 or more wins next year.The guy can pitch!!!

Yeah he threw a good game last night, not much can be done when the bats are silent, though alot of that had to do with Garza who pitched even better then Lester. Alot of second quessing seems to be going on today when there should not be any, plain and simple is the rays have been the better team through the whole season and that didnt change in the playoffs either.

Lester pithced more innings than ever this season. He'll get stronger and better in the future. This guys a stud.

Lester pithced more innings than ever this season. He'll get stronger and better in the future. This guys a stud.

You have to like the outlook for '09, Beckett. Lester and Matsuzaka as the top 3 with Masterson, Okajima and Paps in the bullpen....
When you're only looking for a #4, 5 (Wakefield, Bucholz ?) pitching-wise you're starting out in good shape.

You have to like the outlook for '09, Beckett. Lester and Matsuzaka as the top 3 with Masterson, Okajima and Paps in the bullpen....
When you're only looking for a #4, 5 (Wakefield, Bucholz ?) pitching-wise you're starting out in good shape.

They also do have 20 something million off the books with trading away manny.

Agree. Pretty good three. I'll hope for more consistancy from Manny D. in the Pen to add to what you listed.

4 & 5 are a mystery. Not looking forward to seeing Wake back as anything other than a 5th. Bucholz - who knows! What a ride that kid has had.

Wake will be back and we will get someone for the 4th spot (Penny, Lowe, etc)

If we can get Buchholz back to the form he used to be, and Lester keeps pitching like he did this year, the rotation could be nice. I'm not really sure what Wakefield plans on doing, but I feel like its time for him to move on.

Make a run for Peavey! Considering how jipped the Twins got last year when they dealt Santana...

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back