PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JIMMYYYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is franchising really out of the question? especially with the cap continuing to rise.
Well do we really think Brady only plays two more seasons? It'd be a boat load of money.

What was Schefter bias during deflategate? Is it possible the Patriots are fooling him all around?

Dude is very touchy.

Hey Adam, last season:

Browns total wins = 1

Patriots total wins in 2 games with Brisset as the starter = 1

You're better than that kind of sensationalist hyperbole Adam, come on.

Well do we really think Brady only plays two more seasons? It'd be a boat load of money.

A lot can happen between now and two years, it might not be likely however 1 or 2 years isn't out of the question, especially if he wins another SB.

After listening to Schefter this morning, I really don't understand how he thinks this will play out down the road. His insistence that nothing is going to happen is really just a hot take until he explains how the Patriots plan on keeping Garoppolo after this season. The Browns comparison is laughable.

Well, I mean everyone knows the Pats run everything through Schefty before they do anything! He'd most certainly be in the know.
Lol! Get over yourself already Adam.

I know Garoppolo won't like it but I'm glad that he's staying.

Hopefully we can keep Butler too.

We still don't know if he's staying and this has been a fun and interesting saga that continues to entertain! I'm happy with him staying or getting a huge haul. Anything less than that will piss me off lol.

11-5 with Matt Cassel says hi.

that worked out real well......from 16-0 to 11-5 and no playoffs with the same team otherwise

the Pats would suck without Brady/Garoppolo.....everybody knows it

that worked out real well......from 16-0 to 11-5 and no playoffs with the same team otherwise

I don't think they would suck, and I don't think you do either. Even so, there's a big difference between sucking and being the Browns.

You spelled Bill Belichick wrong.

Also 11 wins using a QB that hasn't started since high school is 11 wins using a QB that hasn't started since high school. Can't be written off. They also blew the soon to be NFC Champions right off our field in December. Not a Super Bowl team but certainly not a disaster either.

After listening to Schefter this morning, I really don't understand how he thinks this will play out down the road. His insistence that nothing is going to happen is really just a hot take until he explains how the Patriots plan on keeping Garoppolo after this season. The Browns comparison is laughable.

You are going to blame the messenger? They will have no problem keeping him because he is going to play. It is not Schefter's team LOL.

No QB in modern history has played at least 8 games as a starter at age 42. I get Brady believes he can be the first to extend the end life of a QB but based on history and odds it's likely in 2 years he will have diminished in some capacity to make it reasonable to have Jimmy G step in. So in 2 years it is statistically likely you need a new QB. If Jimmy G is gone, what are the odds of finding someone you believe is a top 10 QB? Ask 22 other teams how easy that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back