PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets vs Dolphins Thread - Green Eggs and Ham Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
good lord...has Miami been notified there's a game today?

cheers mate.

looks like the fish have quit. lol and so many idiots picked them to takeover the division.
micheal bennett was right about tannehill, he's a mediocre qb who's overpaid.

Lookin like dolphins are the worst in the division. That is if the jets don't start Geno

My biggest concern is Suh intentionally injuring a Patriot player.......
He will likely manage to get himself suspended somewhere along the line. And then get unsuspended for good behavior.

I thought Grimes was good?

Through 4 weeks, the Dolphins D really sucks. Brady's AFC East stats this year will be absurd.

WOW, wake me up when Suh even shows up

Lolphins have already given up.

I wish I could see Grimes's wife right now. Even Lolphins fans say she's nuts.

Yea the fins D Coach will definately not be on the return flight.

I think the only question left is whether Philbin will be fired before or after he makes the flights back to the states.

He's a horrible coach, but as everyone was gushing about the Suh signing they ignored the fact that they gutted this team to sign him. And so far he has been a monumental waste of money.

Did I see a cell phone on Fitzpatrick's wrist??

Wasn't Lane Kiffen once fired while at an away game and didn't fly home w his team???

Did Suh change his number? He's not on the field? Ok he just came on on 3rd and goal. You'd think he'd be an everyday lineman with how he got paid.

Can't wait for the chicken littles to cluck about the jests, but let me remind you of their season so far

W vs Browns (with the help of 5 turnovers)
W vs Dolts (with the help of 5 turnovers, only won by 13)
L (at home) vs Eagles
W? vs lolphins (might be the most dysfunctional team in the league)

Man I'm starting to feel bad for all my Miami friends, they were so excited at the start of the season.

can't wait for the chicken littles to cluck about the jests, yet let me remind you of their season so far

W vs Browns (with the help of 5 turnovers)
W vs Dolts (with the help of 5 turnovers, only won by 13)
L (at home) vs Eagles
W? vs lolphins (Could be the most dysfunctional team in the league)

The real problem will be the rats fans clucking about themselves. You should see the Bills fans. They're so ****y right now it's unbelieveble. They really believe they can beat us in foxborough and are thinking playoffs.

What stupid set of plays in ...and goal situation for the Jets. They have 9 1/2 yards to the end zone. First two plays are shots at the end zone and the 3rd down is a short pass. I can see taking a shot on first down, but they should have tried a shorter play on second down to make a more manageable third down.

WOW the Phins have no fight in them whatsoever!!!

That Suh contract is going to kill this team for years to come!!! He isn't even trying. I see that they were running some lime stunts, and they all jumped to the left and the Jers just gashed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back