PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets vs Dolphins Thread - Green Eggs and Ham Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope neither team converts a first down and ends up a in a 0-0 tie...

This new Sunday morning NFL has got to be stuck in throats of God-fearing, bible-thumping preachers everywhere. NFL vs. church attendance is the ultimate American Dixie stand-off.

Are church services being rescheduled to the afternoon in Miami today?

I don't worry too much about getting help from other games anymore, having gotten it through my my thick skull that the Patriots championship teams were the ones good enough to make their own "help".

I do hate the Jets more, though, so if I can't have a full overtime Bludgeonfest I'd settle for seeing the Jets pee themselves while playing NYJFL ambassadors.

For a handful of reasons, I truly hope this game is the worst football ever played in the NFL. I don't care who wins as much as I care that there are buttfumbles, dropped passes, fumbled snaps, missed field goals and extra points, etc. I want a team receiving a kickoff to think the ball is going out the back of the end zone for a touchback and is recovered by the kicking team for a touchdown. I want punts to go through the hands of returners. I want snaps to go over the heads of punters. I want coaches to make the most horrific blunders in history. I want the refs to be confused and make bad calls all day long. I want red flags all over the field. I want every score overturned on review. I want the game to last 6 hours.

Mostly I want Goodell in the stands with the camera on him every time this stuff happens.

But the best thing that can happen is for Joaquin to totally ground the returning team flights and keep them over there for a couple of extra days.

But the best thing that can happen is for Joaquin to totally ground the returning team flights and keep them over there for a couple of extra days.

That last sentence earned you a gold star :D

How many INT's for Ryan Favrepatrick today?

This new Sunday morning NFL has got to be stuck in throats of God-fearing, bible-thumping preachers everywhere. NFL vs. church attendance is the ultimate American Dixie stand-off.

Are church services being rescheduled to the afternoon in Miami today?
Dixie is more college and high school than pro anyhow.....I don't know if I would call Miami Dixie..............

I don't know if I would call Miami Dixie..............

Yeah, I didn't mean to infer that...but there is a very large conservative church community there.

Yeah, I didn't mean to infer that...but there is a very large conservative church community there.
Florida is a weird state. You have Jacksonville which is the "buckle of the Bible Belt" as well as rural Florida which is really conservative and then you have the East Coast from Miami to West Palm which is a piece of NY which broke off and was relocated with all those retirees...

Logic dictates I should want the Lolphins to win but I want the rats to win so the Lolphins implode completely. What's wrong with me?:(

Anyways I'm going with logic even though my gut wants to go the other way.:confused:

I'll be happy with a loss for either team. Jets losing is always great. Dolphins losing means they blow the team up, plus the Jets will think they're good again so they're more likely to lose their focus and slip up in a big way in subsequent weeks. Thankfully we are guaranteed a loss by one of the teams, gotta love division games :D

What is it with this fan duel crap, it's everywhere. Very annoying.

God save the Queen indeed! she is hot ( the singer, not the Queen)

Hahaha
Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back