PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Guard Kendall tired of the 'circus'

Status
Not open for further replies.

37Harrison

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
With all of the criticisms that we as Pats fans receive from jester fans about our team being cheap and screwing players on their contracts I find this absolutely hilarious. I feel that Mangini is "little BB" just not as smart and their fans LOVE him. So how can they belittle, loathe, and absolutely hate BB? Oh that's right, because they are jealous that we still have the master and they only have a two-bit knock off of him.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/06/14/jets.kendall.ap/index.html

Go over to any jester message board and find the post about this. You will see a complete 180 in their thinking about how the management is dealing with this issue. They seem to be saying the same things that we say about issues like this. A bit hypocritical no? :bricks:

He's 34 and wants an increase in salary, I never said the Pats were cheap. Sometimes you cant give in to demands and make your FO look weak like in the Branch situation. Me personally he wants 1 mil more n we have more and we have a ton of cap room. Just pay him and tell him to shutup but I can see why they would want to hold firm and not lok like they would give into demands. This is a little different then Samuel, Branch or maybe even Seymour b/c he is probably off the team next year at his age and rate of decline

Last edited:
He's 34 and wants an increase in salary, I never said the Pats were cheap. Sometimes you cant give in to demands and make your FO look weak like in the Branch situation. Me personally he wants 1 mil more n we have more and we have a ton of cap room. Just pay him and tell him to shutup but I can see why they would want to hold firm and not lok like they would give into demands. This is a little different then Samuel, Branch or maybe even Seymour b/c he is probably off the team next year at his age and rate of decline
This is just the tip of the iceberg for the Jets because in reality they SUCK and will be lucky to win 8 games this year!:D Nice pictures D-Bag!

Jets fan jealous? Of what? Of the fact that out of the other fifteen AFC teams, only the Jags, Texans, Browns have been more pathetic in attempts to get to the Super Bowl. Yep, since 1969, the Jets have great company there in AFC teams yet to get to or back to the Super Bowl.

Jets fans are comically pathetic, the Red Sox fans of football, always wallowing in self pity, you know, the "we know we suck, have terrible playoff luck, but we're Jets fans and proud of it" crap they all spout.

Wait, the Red Sox WON a championship in 2004? Nevermind....................

Jets fan jealous? Of what? Of the fact that out of the other fifteen AFC teams, only the Jags, Texans, Browns have been more pathetic in attempts to get to the Super Bowl. Yep, since 1969, the Jets have great company there in AFC teams yet to get to or back to the Super Bowl.

Jets fans are comically pathetic, the Red Sox fans of football, always wallowing in self pity, you know, the "we know we suck, have terrible playoff luck, but we're Jets fans and proud of it" crap they all spout.

Wait, the Red Sox WON a championship in 2004? Nevermind....................

Benefits of being a Yankees fan> benefits of being a Pats fan. where the hell did the word jealous come before you cam e here? Same you Red Sox fans are still jealous of the Yanks. Say whatever you want 1 title in 87 years doesnt completely rid a fan base of a defeatus attitude. Before this decade the Pats werent **** in the NFL, so quit your crap b/c you have no history in the NFL before 2000, except a SB where you got smoked by a KR

Last edited:
This is just the tip of the iceberg for the Jets because in reality they SUCK and will be lucky to win 8 games this year!:D Nice pictures D-Bag!

I bet you whatever you want the Jets win at least 8 games. Your leader is a Yanks fan.

Last edited:
Benefits of being a Yankees fan> benefits of being a Pats fan. where the hell did the word jealous come before you cam e here? Same you Red Sox fans are still jealous of the Yanks. Say whatever you want 1 title in 87 years doesnt completely rid a fan base of a defeatus attitude. Before this decade the Pats werent **** in the NFL, so quit your crap b/c you have no history in the NFL before 2000, except a SB where you got smoked by a KR
one title in 86 years does cure all especially when they made history doing it at the chokees expense .losing a series after being up 3to 0 makes chokees fans experts at defeatus lol lol.no team has ever choked so bad .three sb are three sb no matter how you try and spin it lol .nobody cares about previous decades lol

one title in 86 years does cure all especially when they made history doing it at the chokees expense .losing a series after being up 3to 0 makes chokees fans experts at defeatus lol lol.no team has ever choked so bad .three sb are three sb no matter how you try and spin it lol .nobody cares about previous decades lol

Chokees is the best nickname you have? My fellow Mets fans were more creative at tonights game. The Red Sox are still the kings of defeat, I didnt want to get in a trash talk battle being that I answered the thread w/o mentioning anything negative on the Pats. Prove me wrong if you can but Yanks fan benefits> Pats fans benefits. The Boston media is already panicking about the yanks 7.5 back. 06 boston massacre all over again in the making. Spare me w/ your red sox fans dont have a deafetus attitude b/c all the bo sox fans I know would speak otherwise. Your then gonna say well how many sox fans do you know I reply if 11 is enough then thats my number

Last edited:
Chokees is the best nickname you have? My fellow Mets fans were more creative at tonights game. The Red Sox are still the kings of defeat, I didnt want to get in a trash talk battle being that I answered the thread w/o mentioning anything negative on the Pats. Prove me wrong if you can but Yanks fan benefits> Pats fans benefits. The Boston media is already panicking about the yanks 7.5 back. 06 boston massacre all over again in the making. Spare me w/ your red sox fans dont have a deafetus attitude b/c all the bo sox fans I know would speak otherwise. Your then gonna say well how many sox fans do you know I reply if 11 is enough then thats my number
You didn't want to get in to trash-talking! You've been spouting that rhetoric since you showed up here, but claim not to be a troll. If you don't want to trash talk........then DON'T! Facts are facts. The Jets really do blow and have bee insignificant since in the NFL since 1969. When was the last time they actually did something? They haven't even made it to a SB in 38 years. That's equivalent to the Cubs streak. How f'in pathetic. Say what you want about the Red Sox, but '04 is still fresh in my mind!:D

Once again, the Jets will be lucky to win 8 games. Look at their schedule and tell me which games you'll think they'll win.

You didn't want to get in to trash-talking! You've been spouting that rhetoric since you showed up here, but claim not to be a troll. If you don't want to trash talk........then DON'T! Facts are facts. The Jets really do blow and have bee insignificant since in the NFL since 1969. When was the last time they actually did something? They haven't even made it to a SB in 38 years. That's equivalent to the Cubs streak. How f'in pathetic. Say what you want about the Red Sox, but '04 is still fresh in my mind!:D

Once again, the Jets will be lucky to win 8 games. Look at their schedule and tell me which games you'll think they'll win.

Hey buddy read my first post and tell me whats troll worthy? I know the history of my team thank you, I like what were building a lot with our young nucleus. Notice that I answwered the thread with a intelligent answer followed by 2 pats fans who came in this thread to bash a jets fan. I guess thats just the nature of Pats fans to bash Jets fans which is understandable. Who's the troll again?

Last edited:
Hey buddy read my first post and tell me whats troll worthy? I know the history of my team thank you, I like what were building a lot with our young nucleus. Notice that I answwered the thread with a intelligent answer followed by 2 pats fans who came in this thread to bash a jets fan. I guess thats just the nature of Pats fans to bash Jets fans which is understandable. Who's the troll again?
in case you havent noticed bone head this is a patriots message board ,if your going to cry like a little baby like you did in o4 after your chokees made losing history then maybe you should crawl back to your jets mesaage board.

in case you havent noticed bone head this is a patriots message board ,if your going to cry like a little baby like you did in o4 after your chokees made losing history then maybe you should crawl back to your jets mesaage board.

This is the visitor's locker room actually but thanx. Im glad you guys are so welcoming b/c technically you guys are the trolls in this thread. Congrats on 04 that was 3 years ago, for now you have Lugo, Drew, Crisp and the much over hyped Dice-k. Not to mention Papelbum who has blown saves to yanks two years in a row on sunday night baseball. Next Rivera my ass

Last edited:
This is the visitor's locker room actually but thanx. Im glad you guys are so welcoming b/c technically you guys are the trolls in this thread. Congrats on 04 that was 3 years ago, for now you have Lugo, Drew, Crisp and the much over hyped Dice-k. Not to mention Papelbum who has blown saves to yanks two years in a row on sunday night baseball. Next Rivera my ass
do you have any idea what a loser you are?lol your a chokees jets fan spending all your time at a patriots board lol .your pathetic :D

Last edited:
do you have any idea what a loser you are?lol your a chokees jets fan spending all your time at a patriots board lol .your pathetic :D

All my time, not exactly. I only post in NFl, Jets or non-Pat related threads. Name calling? Cant express your points w/o cheap shots I see. Once again chokees doesnt rhyme or is original. the skanks is wasy better then chokees. 159 posts in 6 moths? Ive seen 5 championship teams in my lifetime plus have made the finals in sports 3 times u have won 4 titles in the same amount of time. Dont pity me b/c I pity you

Last edited:
All my time, not exactly. I only post in NFl, Jets or non-Pat related threads. Name calling? Cant express your points w/o cheap shots I see. Once again chokees doesnt rhyme or is original. the skanks is wasy better then chokees.
nahhh chokees is perfect .i expressed my point perfectly and my point was and is your a pathetic bonehead :D

nahhh chokees is perfect .i expressed my point perfectly and my point was and is your a pathetic bonehead :D

Why b/c my sports team hasnt won in god knows how long? Way to let sports shape your social identity

Why b/c my sports team hasnt won in god knows how long? Way to let sports shape your social identity
for a loser who says he doesnt spend all his time here you sure dont waste anytime responding .lol lol.way to make a ass of yourself.:D

37Harrison said Jets fans are jealous that the Patriots still have BB as their coach, that is where the jealous comment came from; don't get your Jet green panties all in a twist ok?

How long have you been following football there slick; the Patriots have done nothing prior to 2000? Ok, I'll pretend I'm a Yankees fan, you know, those assclowns who talk in the past about their 26 WS Championships and since they can't chant 1918 anymore, now they are all babbling about how this year is 1978 all over again; what happens when you don't catch the Red Sox this year, what crap will you spout next?

The Patriots were in the AFL title game in 1963, made the playoffs in 1976, 1978, 1983, won three road playoff games and got the Super Bowl in 1986, made the playoffs again in 1987, 1994 and got the the Super Bowl in 1996, then made the playoffs in 1997 and 1998. We all know the story from there once BB arrived here, so prior to 2000, they were in two Super Bowls and made the playoffs TEN times, so your point has zero merit, none, nil, nada.

The Patriots have been to the Super Bowl five times, four in the last ten years, as in four times more than the Jets have. The Jets since 1969 have played in a grand total of two AFC Championship games and got smoked both times to Miami and Denver. Listening to Jets fans prior to that playoff game last year, they had already planned their trips to the Super Bowl, that was until the Patriots handed them their asses, that is the way RED SOX FANS TALK DUDE, GOT IT?

As far as the Yankees, they have had the highest payroll in baseball the last seven years and have won a grand total of zero World Series; but, if it makes you feel good, EVERY AL team that won the World Series since the Yankees last did got there by beating your team in a playoff series, including 2004, the biggest choke job in the history of sports, so I guess you can say you played a part in all of those World Series wins by stepping out of the way.

Let's look at some of the power houses you beat to win your World Series titles recently; the Atchoker Braves (they had their foot on your throats and choked away the series), the Muts and the friggin Padres, AND, you lost to the Marlins and the Diamondbacks (still LMFAO over those two choke jobs).

You want to thump your chest about how you are a Yankees fan if it makes you feel better, go right ahead. If I were a fan of a pack of losers like the Jets, I'd latch onto a winner from another sport too just to make myself feel better. Whatever helps you sleep better at night.....................

Last edited:
Pete Kendall would be marvelous to bring in. Slotting him between Satele and Carey would be music to my ears and complete our OL.

Dude you've been on Finheaven a lot. You call me a liar and hipocrite but you are the EXACT SAME! You're act is getting old my friend.

Mangenious, as much as I hate the Jets, I hate the Pats more. Just don't feed this guy, he thrives off calling us names and if you let him get to you, he loves it. His elementary name calling and potty jokes are the farthest from funny, just pass him by and he will sonn quote himself. See the "will aqua pay his lost bets" thread. He talks to himself for a good 3 or 4 pages straight, it's actully kind of funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe