PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets fans: Patriots fans will be Jets fans for a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I love football and hate the Colts. Go Jets.....

I simply can not root for the Jets

I can't root for either team. I hate them both with an intensity that I can't quite put into words.

I guess the loss of a 2nd rounder and that we get to crush them again is actually a worse outcome for the Jets so I'm leaning toward that if the asteroid fails to come through for us.

never....ever....rot in green hell degenerate toe cheese sniffers
It's amazing the ferocity I have developed against the Jets and Yankees since I became a living outside of the US Boston sports fans.

There is a false assumption in the topic of this thread.

If a PATs fans would like the Jets to win this week so they
can travel to the Blade for a good old fashion behind the
woodshed beating,
that does NOT mean they are a JETS fan.

A team fan routes for a team every week because they love their team.
There is a difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
!B7)zFPw!mk~$(KGrHqYOKpgEy+jCzWGqBM1M5brLL!~~0_3.JPG

I really enjoyed reading the post by BostonSports;

"Thanks man, I just joined today. I can't stand pats forums because everyone is a homer there and 80% of threads are about "Brady is the best QB ever" or "BB is the best coach in history"

I like to talk football with non-patriots fans because most of them are homers.

Also, I'm not the type of fan who comes on a board and writes stuff like "JETS SUCK PATS ARE #1 HAHAHA".

I just wanna talk football"

Does this guy know anything about being a "FAN"? Patriots fans (or fans of any team) are SUPPOSED to be "Homers". That is the definition of FAN.

Maybe he believes we're supposed to be "Fans of the game of football" or something?

Go Jets!!! Put Brunell in to finish off Indy. Mark "Deer in the headlights" Sanchez is useless. Save him for a Pats pickathon in Gillette.

Manning could tear this jets D up with average receivers but I just don't see it happening this week Jets 20 Indy 17.

Ryan's jab at Brady will be returned as a knock out blow when the dust settles. Watching Chad Henne and Mark Sanchez have zero productivity in the miami jets 10-6(high school soccer score) was beyond laughable. Tripgate was the lowest of the low. Expect the jets to mace Brady and fans to stone Ryan.

This team deserves a bigger beating 2nd time around, hopefully the jets will face Brady's no mercy offense in Foxboro. Priceless

When Box sees this he's gonna be wicked pissed!

He's seen it, loves it and uses it as his sig on jetsinsider.com (not that I lurk there or anything......:D )

I really enjoyed reading the post by BostonSports;

"Thanks man, I just joined today. I can't stand pats forums because everyone is a homer there and 80% of threads are about "Brady is the best QB ever" or "BB is the best coach in history"

I like to talk football with non-patriots fans because most of them are homers.

Also, I'm not the type of fan who comes on a board and writes stuff like "JETS SUCK PATS ARE #1 HAHAHA".

I just wanna talk football"

Does this guy know anything about being a "FAN"? Patriots fans (or fans of any team) are SUPPOSED to be "Homers". That is the definition of FAN.

Maybe he believes we're supposed to be "Fans of the game of football" or something?
lol, saw that post. as if there aren't enough Homers on that forum.

The jets are not that good.Everyone here is saying how the colts are not the same team.The jets are not the same team either.They are not the same team they where last year when they went on that run.I think the dolts will send them home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes