PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jerruh J. says "no established link" b/t football & CTE (and other disorders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jones probably believes in creationism, and in a flat earth-- and disbelieves that smoking causes lung cancer, and in climate change.
Of course he believes those things, he lives in oil country.

worse than that, jones believes Romo can win a superbowl

Forgot the operative word - win a SB in Dallas.

Five years ago, I think Romo could have won a SB for a different team - say if it were him instead of Russell Wilson. The two in-season injuries he just had, I strongly suspect have closed that window, putting him on a Peyton Manning downslide towards the end.

One thing Jerrah does not do is fill backup QBs. When Romo is done, Dallas will be about where Cleveland is now. I'd love more than anything for Jerrah to finally face fans that make him accountable and for him to die knowing he will get credit from the fans he craves for. Only it's for destroying the Cowboys.

Probably because he, himself, is suffering from CTE.
All those times the scalpal hit the head during the 435 facelift and hair graft procedures has a cumulative effect.

Last edited:
Remember, Jerrah played football at U of Arky. ;) Still, I have to choose between that, the whiskey, and possibly being inbred where he says stupid things.

Long read, but great article > The Devil and Mr. Jones - Texas Monthly
Exec Summary: Since 1994, he's been on a Don Quixotic mission to prove he can bring a SB to Dallas all by himself - jealous like you would not believe at the attention Jimmy Johnson received last time they were winning championships. So he gets dumb and dumber.

Only thing I hate more about that team is the fans that enable him....many of them for some moronic reason think their arch-rival team is the Pats, so I guess they love owners that screw up teams and hate teams that strongly resemble what they were and probably NEVER will be again.

All those times the scalple hit the head during the 435 facelift and hair graft procedures has a cumulative effect.

552187611.jpg

d9d3c11cbf03c78bd5f9158d482fc207b988c3534d45d1be086aaa75f40248d7.jpg

53420517.jpg

While watching him make a fool of himself I couldn't help but notice that he realized his glory hole comment was wrong, but then he acted like he was proud of using the term in front of a microphone.

Jones: "After looking at the data, there is not enough evidence that the ocean contains a vast amount of water."

Probably because he, himself, is suffering from CTE.
I agree, I believe he played ball at oaklahoma, to many hits to the head.

They're a franchise and fanbase that thinks (wishes) they're still relevant.

They have 2 playoff victories in 19 years, and haven't been to a CCG in that time. We are what they used to be and they hate us for it.

They're a franchise and fanbase that thinks (wishes) they're still relevant.

They have 2 playoff victories in 19 years, and haven't been to a CCG in that time. We are what they used to be and they hate us for it.

CowboysZone hates on the Pats more than any of their divisional rivals - I got banned there simply for pointing that out. They don't/can't reason - they are like the punch drunk Eagles fans they claim not to be like. :D

They complain some about Jerrah, yet they sell out their games and have idiots that believe he built that team in the 90's. The only thing that can be done for a dysfunctional franchise like that is the fans revolt until Jerrah or more likely his son goes back to what works in NE and what they used to do back in Dallas. Will they do it? NO - they are the textbook example of insanity that enables him to screw the Cows indefinitely. Think they are bad now, wait until they realize Romo can't play anymore....then they won't be pretenders, but just downright awful. I'll enjoy watching them being miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST